Status report Page 6,076

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th July 2020, 12:08 AM

Tonight I threw the diet book out the window and did hot dogs with lashings of fried onions, American mustard, ketchup and French fries - they were delicious! Ummmmm.

You can't beat a good hotdog, and a Chicago dog is the pinnacle of all dogdom.

Laughing out loud Always bigger and one better. No idea what the dark green bits are, but for me gherkins and tomatoes are strictly for the hamburger - I'm surprised you didn't throw in lettuce too. :D

Nah, sorry Dabutt, but I'm a mega amounts of fried onions only in the hot dog.

Looks great, even though it's a lot of phallic items all in one bun.

Just been down the pub and bought everyone a drink - even that miserable git who sits in the corner and says nowt.

Why?

Rood Eye is no longer a member of the BCG Forum!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES! No more second hand news, no more plagiarised posts, no more LOL emojis at the end every post and no more insulting "did you see what I did there?"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th July 2020, 4:13 PM

Just been down the pub and bought everyone a drink - even that miserable git who sits in the corner and says nowt.

Why?

YES! YES! YES! YES! No more second hand news, no more plagiarised posts, no more LOL emojis at the end every post and no more insulting "did you see what I did there?"

No offense intended, and I have no idea what the history between the two of you is, but I find posts like this far more annoying and intrusive than anything he ever posted. Gloating is not a good look on a person, and neither is airing one's dirty laundry in public.

Just my opinion as an "outsider".

I've just joined this site but if Shytpype is typical of the members here, I think I've made a mistake.

Hello rood.

I saw what you did there.

I didn't find Rood any worse than anyone else.

Quote: DaButt @ 28th July 2020, 4:26 PM

No offense intended, and I have no idea what the history between the two of you is, but I find posts like this far more annoying and intrusive than anything he ever posted. Gloating is not a good look on a person, and neither is airing one's dirty laundry in public.

Just my opinion as an "outsider".

Shoot him DaButt!

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th July 2020, 8:31 PM

Shoot him DaButt!

Do you have any idea how scarce ammo is these days? Riots + "defund the police" = a serious shortage of supply

I've had an online order in since early April and they've only mailed a small fraction of it so far.

If I tried to order ammo, they'd lock me up

Why?

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th July 2020, 8:53 PM

If I tried to order ammo, they'd lock me up

I doubt your hunters get theirs delivered by mail? Surely those shotgun shells are only transferred after cavity search. ;)

I'm still surprised that I have to sign for relatively insignificant purchases, but ammunition is just left on my doorstep like any other Amazon delivery.

Why?

Was there social distancing in the pub?

Did you have to queue to get in?

Did you have to make an appointment?

Quote: DaButt @ 28th July 2020, 8:51 PM

Do you have any idea how scarce ammo is these days? Riots + "defund the police" = a serious shortage of supply

I've had an online order in since early April and they've only mailed a small fraction of it so far.

Just pistol whip him

Improvise