I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,190

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th July 2020, 8:04 PM

Still, black people have put up with being discriminated against by whites for centuries

So maybe it's our turn?!

It all depends: are we on a quest for justice and equality for all human beings, or are we seeking revenge?

A nice old lady of 75 is telling amusing stories about the massages she used to give Prince Andrew on Jeffrey Epstein's island where she was employed as a masseuse.

At the time of the massages, she was between 55 and 60 years old and she says they had many an amusing chat together while she was doing her work - which was entirely non-sexual.

She makes no mention of any scantily-clad Lolitas running around the place.

Also, when you bear in mind that Jeffrey Epstein was never convicted of anything that would have been against the law in England, it makes you wonder firstly why our media are calling him a paedophile and secondly whether he and Andrew were, in any event, up to quite as much funny stuff as a lot of people are making out.

Maybe they were? Maybe they weren't?

Time, as ever, will probably tell.

Pair of nonses. maybe. Do innocent wealthy men commit suicide in custody?

Quote: Firkin @ 19th July 2020, 1:09 AM

Do innocent wealthy men commit suicide in custody?

I think his death was probably about as much a suicide as Jack Kennedy's.

JFK was actually killed by accident

Fact.

?

Special agent George Hickey fired the shot that actually killed him, completely by accident! He was in the car behind JFKa car

After the first shot which hit the street was fired, Hickey turns completely around and acquires Oswald on the sixth floor of the school book depository building. His turned head is documented in an AP photograph by James Altgens. Hickey reaches for the AR-15 under the seat, releases the safety and begins to lift the gun. The second shot is fired by Oswald, hitting the president and Texas Governor John Connally. The president's car and the follow-up car containing Hickey suddenly speed up. This is attested to by Secret Service agent Clint Hill. Agent Hickey, who is unstable because he is standing on the cushion of the seat, rather than the floor of the car, begins to fall back due to the acceleration of the vehicle, pulling the trigger of the AR-15. The gun is pointed toward Kennedy at that instant, and the bullet strikes him squarely in the back of the head.

That's what they covered up. Imaging telling the world they accidentally shot their own President- much better to put all the blame on commie nutcase Oswald...

!

And that's a fact is it?....not an opinion.

Fact my friend

Case closed.

Oh please give us more 'fact's that nobody else knows.
You must have more.

Oh ok

Hitler and his bitch never committed suicide

They got on a sub and travelled to Argentina

He eventually died in the 60's

In the papers today, Annie Farmer, now 41, says at age 16 she was ordered to strip naked by Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, at Jeffrey Epstein's American ranch.

That takes me back to my own teenage years when I would frequently encounter attractive 16-year-old girls at parties and would immediately order them to strip naked.

Needless to say, every single one of them told me to f**k off.

Annie doesn't tell us whether or not she obeyed, so it's not much of a story really.

Mine's a lot better because it's funny, right?

No?

Oh, please yourselves! Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th July 2020, 12:22 PM

Agent Hickey, who is unstable because he is standing on the cushion of the seat, rather than the floor of the car, begins to fall back due to the acceleration of the vehicle, pulling the trigger of the AR-15. The gun is pointed toward Kennedy at that instant, and the bullet strikes him squarely in the back of the head.

Not an iota of proof of that. Had it actually happened that way, the most likely result would have been the other agents tackling Hickey - possibly even shooting him dead.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th July 2020, 1:17 PM

Oh please give us more 'fact's that nobody else knows.
You must have more.

That's nothing - Elvis lives!! And on the moon - fact, my mate saw him through his telescope.