What are you watching on TV? Page 2,192

Thank God they didn't have VaR that day

They think it's all over...

And in about 7 minutes we will find out

I'm watching an episode of "Star Trek" in which there is a group of aliens each one of which is half white and half black.

They have bodies indistinguishable from humans but their skin colour is jet black on their right side and bright white on their left, both colours meet vertically at the centre of their bodies.

Would that be acceptable today, with all the controversy about blacking up?

I have a feeling it might be.

More to the point, did Kirk try to shag one ?

His mission seemed to be to go to strange new worlds - seek out the female species- and get his leg over

I'm now watching one of my all-time favourite characters, Mr Magoo.

I can't help laughing at him while simultaneously sympathising greatly with the poor old soul. Laughing out loud

Quote: jsg @ 15th June 2020, 2:23 AM

I May Destroy You, Coel really has a gift for character development.

Enjoyed this in a more immediate way than prestige TV is talked about and maybe even demands. The depiction of modern life is quite addicting.

35 years ago today I was watching the Live Aid concerts, as was most of the world.

The world's greatest acts and Madonna.

Did she get her titties out?

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th July 2020, 6:23 PM

Did she get her titties out?

35 years ago, they were worth seeing.

In an ideal world, every young girl would wake up one morning to discover her breasts had started to grow and that each of them had a "best before" date stamped on its underside it in tiny letters.

I actually feel sorry for her. Please... Tell me I'm still sexy... Please Sir...

Quote: Rood Eye @ 13th July 2020, 6:38 PM

35 years ago, they were worth seeing.

In an ideal world, every young girl would wake up one morning to discover her breasts and started to grow and that each of them had a "best before" date stamped on its underside it in tiny letters.

Pervert.

Madonna claims to drink her own urine as part of her health routine. Surely she's taking the piss.

Just because I'm a feces extractor, I don't take shit from anyone.

The fecal material girl

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th July 2020, 7:20 PM

The fecal material girl

She was known as such because it was always getting into the groove.

Crazy for poooo!!

(I'm done)

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 5th July 2020, 3:06 PM

I love it, especially the first two series. Time at last, To serve man, the gremlin one... Classic TV, especially for the time.

These are quite good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JJRXUjwxM