What are you watching on TV? Page 2,190

What's the difference between a misogynist and Italian TV? A misogynist doesn't hate ALL women.

I'm currently watching QI (S18 E6) - "Ridiculous".

The programme isn't ridiculous: that's the episode title.

Indeed, au contraire, it's possibly the most entertaining episode I've ever seen.

Recorded without an audience in March 2020, it has Sandy Toksvig, Alan Davies, David Mitchell, Holly Walsh and Maisie Adam.

I don't know whether or not the absence of an audience has made this episode better or worse than it might otherwise have been but, be that as it may, it's superb.

No spoilers - but don't miss it if you're a fan of QI or even comedy in general.

The twighlight zone

This one features Buddy Ebson

He can move stuff around just using the power of his mind

Jed Clampett was the first Jedi !

One of the first eps I rediscovered. One of my favourite series.

Meh I don't like it

A lot of the stories are just pretty uninteresting...

I love it, especially the first two series. Time at last, To serve man, the gremlin one... Classic TV, especially for the time.

Keeping up appearances

I do a brilliant impression of Onslow

"Oww niice!"

W1A

Hmmm......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRaoHi_xcWk

I do impressions too. 'But Mr Fawlty! I no understand!' That was Manuel from the popular sitcom Fawlty Towers. It's good, isn't It?

Watching George and the Dragon. Series 2 on DVD. Classic stuff

I'm watching "Harlow" (1965).

It's essentially a biopic about the blonde bombshell Jean Harlow who was all the rage in Hollywood in the 1930s.

Apparently, Jean got to the top in Hollywood without ever surrendering herself on the casting couch.

Probably in much the same way that Arnold Schwarzenegger got to be Mr Universe without ever lifting a barbell.

Or in much the same way that Stephen Hawking got to be Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at the University of Cambridge without ever reading a book.

I'm watching stand-up comedian Russell Kane talking about how 70% of Britain's comedy clubs may go out of business in the next year, due to coronavirus restrictions.

It's no laughing matter. :(

So at last we can take coronavirus seriously.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 10th July 2020, 12:02 AM

I'm watching stand-up comedian Russell Kane talking about how 70% of Britain's comedy clubs may go out of business in the next year, due to coronavirus restrictions.

It's no laughing matter. :(

If they all have shite like Russell Kane on the bill - thank f**k

He is f**king terrible

He makes Syd Little look like Bill Hicks

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th July 2020, 9:23 PM

He makes Syd Little look like Bill Hicks

That's a cracker! Laughing out loud