Status report Page 6,071

Quote: chipolata @ 28th June 2020, 1:43 PM

Chip's seconds away from a Sunday
afternoon snooze, but still finds time to wonder if any more golden age BCGers will emerge into the daylight like woodlice from under a brick.

Frostyboy was here not five minutes ago asking after you.

Ben eventually finished his writing from earlier. He is currently contemplating future plans and drinking some iced Cherry Coke.

I'm currently looking forward to the two FA Cup semifinals - each of which will feature a Manchester team.

That means, of course, that the FA Cup Final itself will have at least one such team - and quite possibly both.

Life is beautiful.

PS. And that means the Charity Shield will see the Scousers put firmly in their place.

PPS. Or not, as the case may be. Laughing out loud

I don't think you quite understand the semi-finals. There could be 2 London teams in the final.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th June 2020, 8:25 PM

I don't think you quite understand the semi-finals. There could be 2 London teams in the final.

I see what you mean, Chappers.

However, I was (perhaps too subtly) referring to the gaping chasm that separates Manchester City from Arsenal.
Laughing out loud

After everything that's been going on recently on the planet we all know as the earth - I've lost all interest in football

Then again I do support Bolton Wanderers and we have no money, no manager and about 7 players left and begin next season in the fourth tier of English football

So umm yeah

Bovered?

I got to know a lot of England in the 60's going to away matches.I went to Burnden Park once.We lost.Francis Lee scored one of them and got a penalty(probably :))
Little did we know that our team captain would be transferred to Bolton not that long after.

Who??

Gareth Williams. I don't think he did much.

Ah not heard of him

Ps do you know that when Franny Lee retired he set up his own business selling toilet rolls?!

:)

When he left us he was dead to me of course.

Well obviously :)

I just read there is to be a new series of curb your enthusiasm

Sweeeeet

And two new series of beavis and butthead on the way too

Nice

Just ground and stuffed some Cumberland sausages. Protected geographical indication be damned - I live 5000 miles from Cumbria.

I fried up a patty of the leftover meat and it was very tasty. Just enough pepper...

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd July 2020, 1:54 PM

Just ground and stuffed some Cumberland sausages. Protected geographical indication be damned - I live 5000 miles from Cumbria.

I fried up a patty of the leftover meat and it was very tasty. Just enough pepper...

Looks like a group of Great Danes went poopy