What are you listening to now? Page 1,404

To share with you the good tune.
U-Piter

Thanks 69
I like listening to new music and it gives me a chance to learn about U-Piter and Butusov who appears to have been around since the 80's.

Bob Dylan has a new album out. He's 79, it gets great reviews, it's mostly mellow:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QECJ9pCyhns

Ringo 2012. It's his usual formula of guest stars, covers and feelgood fun, but 28 minutes?

Well he's clearly far too busy making crude childish daubings on Paint

When he dies, all the people who rip the shit out of him will say he was a misunderstood genius. Meanwhile...

Bez at his best.

Possibly the most pointless human being in music.

There's Posh Spice but she has two points,I suppose.

I love it when indie freaks take the piss out of Spice and then get a boner every time Bez staggers around like an epileptic. Talent.

Quote: john tregorran @ 25th June 2020, 11:31 PM

Bez at his best.

Is Shaun wearing tony Wilson's specs there?!

Quote: Firkin @ 24th June 2020, 10:27 AM

Bob Dylan has a new album out. He's 79, it gets great reviews, it's mostly mellow:

number one !
Lots of us oldies buying actual records.:)

Quote: john tregorran @ 26th June 2020, 9:27 PM

number one !
Lots of us oldies buying actual records.:)

I didn't realise, well spotted. He knocked Liam off the top spot, not so hard now are we Liam ?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 26th June 2020, 7:16 AM

Possibly the most pointless human being in music.

I can see why you'd say that, but surely the point of Bez is if he could make it, anyone of us can. UB40 had 8 members 7 of whom could have been replaced by Ali and a better synthesizer, that's 7 Bezers.

That's thè copout excuse. 'He's meant to be pointless so the joke's on you.' It's like ironically crap comedians who are just crap.