The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 45

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th June 2020, 11:16 AM

Imagine if there is a World War III

Which of today's tuneless, slutty little scrubbers would entertain the troops today?

And when I say entertain, I mean keeping up their moral with a nice stirring song- not dancing around with their baps half out whilst twirking

Aled Jones?

Imagine if there is a World War III

Which of today's tuneless, slutty little scrubbers would entertain the troops today?

And when I say entertain, I mean keeping up their moral with a nice stirring song- not dancing around with their baps half out whilst twirking

None of them. They would all be too busy protesting about the war, saying it was racist. Then Yorkshire Tea would offer free tea to objectors.

tuneless, slutty little scrubbers

Sexist.

aka scary,sporty,baby,ginger and posh

Quote: john tregorran @ 22nd June 2020, 2:49 AM

aka scary,sporty,baby,ginger and posh

:O.................but he's right, you know.

Fans of the Clive James Show will be sad to hear of the recent death of Margarita Pracatan.

She was 89.

RIP Margarita.

Carl Reiner at 98. Among other things, he was the studio exec in The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, who declared, "I don't like moose pictures."

Carl Reiner.

For as long as I can remember I've been saying to would-be comedy writers, "If you want to be among the best in the world, you need to ask yourself two questions: are you Jewish and are you from New York? If the answer to both questions is No, you might struggle."

In the world of comedy and comedy-writing, the word "genius" is criminally overused but Carl was every inch a comedy genius - one of the very, very, very best.

RIP Carl, alav ha-shalom.

Johnny Mandel

Wrote one of the most familiar theme tunes.

I hope he didn't take his own life?!

It's painless.

:)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/people/news/5824/mike-walling-rip/

Mike Walling,
I only knew him from Brush Strokes but he did a lot more.

Brush Strokes is shit. Had that guy from the end of Fawlty Towers in it. And Break in the f**king Sun. Total crap.

I like the feem toon