Status report Page 6,070

I'm watching the racing from Royal Ascot.

I'd bet a pound to a penny (see what I did there?) that, wherever he may be, Master Bunter is doing the same thing.

Frankie Dettori, who doesn't appear to have aged over the last 30 years, is having a great day.

I'm actually addicted to fruit flavour Mentos

They're a taste sensation

Quote: Ben @ 20th June 2020, 2:26 PM

But I am thinking of having some blonde highlights put through it.

We've GOT to see this - go on, makes us smile. Whistling nnocently

I HAVE SLIPPED INTO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE!

Received my car insurance renewal yesterday, and the premium.....................has gone down. :O

Huh? (Hums Twilight Zone theme...............

Ben has a new tower fan being delivered tomorrow and he hasn't been this excited about a purchase in ages. Mostly because he hasn't purchased much apart from coffee beans for the last three months.

Quote: Ben @ 23rd June 2020, 10:01 PM

.... he hasn't purchased much apart from coffee beans for the last three months.

Ben sells his pee to Starbucks. His partner is unaware of this and yet still calls him "Mr Espresso".

Quote: Firkin @ 23rd June 2020, 11:28 PM

Ben sells his pee to Starbucks. His partner is unaware of this and yet still calls him "Mr Espresso".

What does that even mean?

It's the new normal Ben

I'm sitting here wishing somebody would make a movie about a dystopian Britain in which government death squads roam the streets calling upon families where children have been given names that clearly indicate their parents are the scum of the earth.

The children would be taken into protective custody and once safely in the back of the van, their parents would be shot through the head.

I swear to God, I'd watch that on a feckin' loop! Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th June 2020, 8:23 PM

It's the new normal Ben

The old normal was too much for me!

Ben is currently writing and being distracted by the internet.

Chip's seconds away from a Sunday
afternoon snooze, but still finds time to wonder if any more golden age BCGers will emerge into the daylight like woodlice from under a brick.

Quote: chipolata @ 28th June 2020, 1:43 PM

Chip's seconds away from a Sunday
afternoon snooze, but still finds time to wonder if any more golden age BCGers will emerge into the daylight like woodlice from under a brick.

If sootyj ever reappears, we'll know that the end of the world is nigh.

He will now have to change his name?

'Sooty' is an ethnic slur

Harry Corbett must be turning in his grave - how sad this world has become. Sweep suggests black too, will he be damned? Teary

Yep

Straight to hell