Coronavirus Page 59

Oh....he's staying. Great. More Prefab Sprout and Bobby Robson in our wing of the Oval Office. There to see that the breathless one keeps his trousers up when getting caught up in his zip wires. Sorry. Trap rap videos. Is licking arse now sexy rather than doffing your cap or only if you have lesbian tendencies while being straight? Personally, I wouldn't be getting rid of urinals as at least you don't have to touch a door, a seat and a chain.

I haven't posted in the last couple of days. I've got a bit of a cold. Also I went to a festival in Wales, a couple of well attended football matches in Ullapool and Pitlochry and then there was the opera in Sussex and the horse racing in Suffolk. I am very sorry for people who have been cooped up in urban areas but then I always have been. To be honest, what worries me rather more is that my pet cocker spaniel has a flea in his ears.

I liked how Cummings tested his eyesight on a drive with his wife and kids. He must really hate those f**kers.

What next from Cummings, "Because I'd been recently infected my wife was worried and asked me to use a prostitute." If his wife thought he wasn't safe to drive, why did he drive 300 miles ? Phoney baloney, who uses a car for 30 minutes to test their eyesight ? What's wrong with doing it the way the professionals do it , at home with a card with letters on (2 meters away) ?

Left for a 260 mile journey with a full tank

Ok

And if you break down in the middle of nowhere? Some AA guy has to come out to help you?

Or if you crash the car? Emergency services have to come out and deal with you in person?

He should have gone to Covsavers.

No one seems to be mentioning that the toffs in the circles he moves in could have clubbed together to rent a pad down the street from Westminster and got a 17 year old nanny in there full time to look after the sick child. And whatever happened to that great old business of spending taxpayers' money on such things and just not telling anyone about it?

I don't mind him actually. I quite like him and I really don't like him at the same time. I respect some of his thinking which is fairly social democrat to be honest and his ability to get things done while also shuddering a lot when I hear his name as he gives me the creeps. But none of it looks good and this Government has totally lost the plot if it ever had one.

Apparently the CIA used a fake vaccine trick to trace bin Laden. They told everyone in villages where they thought he might be that they must immediately have a vaccine or be dead. Then they took blood samples to check the DNA. It was in the newspapers at the time. I had forgotten it. But that was also Obama, Clinton and Biden - and their gang of fakers.

Given the number of people who are mixing freely and closely with others (whether lawfully or unlawfully), it would be rather surprising if a significant second wave of infections wasn't already on its way.

From the point of view of those who are still taking steps to minimise the risk to themselves, that might be seen as a good thing as the more people who either die from or recover from the infection, the less chance there is of anybody else catching it.

One could almost excuse a conscientious self-isolator whose attitude to the covidiots was "Party on, dudes!" Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 25th May 2020, 7:04 PM

Given the number of people who are mixing freely and closely with others (whether lawfully or unlawfully), it would be rather surprising if a significant second wave of infections wasn't already on its way.

From the point of view of those who are still taking steps to minimise the risk to themselves, that might be seen as a good thing as the more people who either die from or recover from the infection, the less chance there is of anybody else catching it.

One could almost excuse a conscientious self-isolator whose attitude to the covidiots was "Party on, dudes!" Laughing out loud

Yes - but I've just spent two whole days wading through pop videos to see how removed I am now from the climate and every single one of them has either women licking each others' bottoms or men being twerked at right in the face. No one says anything about this.

It is like it just doesn't happen when the entire industry is precisely that and nothing else. There's no Diana Ross or Joy Division. So how many so-called Covid-19 deaths were really down to arse bacteria when we used to have music, sex and walks down country lanes?

Greece have 173 deaths - in total

Full stop

We've had over 30,000..::

Umm

WTFH

So that was that then. The last Charlie on earth straddled the rocket and with upward thrust headed into the ether. Everybody else went back into the traffic jams unless they had a sick note from Scotland or Wales.

The Americans do reverse dates. If this really was all about Global Government wanting to play the fantasy terrorist in a hatred of the general public, you first take the 1 and the 9. Next you turn them around just 'cos it's sunny and you feel like it. The truth of the meaning of Covid evolves so as to be "equals 1" in order to find your state authorised 9/11. Simples.

I didn't need to risk my eyes blowing on a mobile phone. I got two t-shirts on Amazon instead. The green one says "I've got symptoms". The red one says "I haven't got symptoms". I did it that way so that others become intrigued on whether they or I should stop or go.

Not that it matters. They are still picked up by the security cameras so it isn't as if you can completely get MI6 out of your trousers. Plus what will be the point of ever being within six feet of anyone again when the whole world has now been programmed to talk constantly about illness?

Except me. While others were stockpiling bog roll, I was focussing my attentions on buying thousands of sheets of sticky back plastic and fuzzy felt. Two weeks ago, I had acquired so much that I lost my main bedroom.

But my time alone has been very well spent. I do now know not only how to get my life's medical history written onto tiny pieces of them but information for the public on the precise composition of my morning stools. But so much for my personal newspaper beanie hat.

It was always going to be this way with the current generations. They never were able to handle the awe and potential inspired by Apollo 11 before they had undeserved relevance. Far too much jealousy. Their own version - bludgeoning, deflating, downcast - has eight more numbers and one less letter. Well, how very original.

But if you give a number to each of the letters on the basis of their position in the alphabet as in A =1, P =16, O=15 etc, I am sure you will find that Apollo adds up to 71 and Covid adds up to 51. Add 11 to the 71 and 19 to the 51 and Apollo wins 82-70.

It's a difference of 12 which just happens to be six feet times two, seven less than 19, two times MI6 and one more than 11. The same is true even when there isn't pseudonymised influenza.

I was put on furlough for 10 weeks. Been back two weeks now. Not too bad, but working from home certainly isn't the dream I thought it would be.

According to reports this morning, England's weekly death rate (the number of deaths from all causes) is back to normal for the first time since March.

That's reassuring on the face of it but the pessimist in me can't help thinking that now lockdown has been abandoned - lawfully and otherwise - by so many thousands of people, we might be in for a second wave of infections.

Perhaps we are and perhaps we're not.

Let's hope we're not.

Quote: Ben @ 14th June 2020, 11:11 PM

I was put on furlough for 10 weeks. Been back two weeks now. Not too bad, but working from home certainly isn't the dream I thought it would be.

Morning, I don't want to alarm you, but your employer was breaking the law along with many others the HMRC is investigating. It's illegal to work on furlough, it's simply fraud by the employer against the State.

You didn't have to work at all, in the eyes of the law you should have declined to, but it's reckoned many employees either didn't know this or felt awkward doing so, fearing for their jobs. It's now put their employers in trouble, in theory, but I wonder how many of them will get the allotted ten year prison sentence, eh! At least one person has reported being sacked for correctly declining to work while furloughed. Pirate

Boris has dropped the coronavirus alert level from 4 to 3, meaning that the rate of transmission is no longer high.

I must be missing something here because that's exactly what you'd expect with millions of people having shut themselves away in their own homes for the past three months with the virus still waiting outside in the street, eager to jump from person to person to person.

As soon as those millions of people leave their homes and commence mixing more closely with each other, isn't the virus going to have a field day - and produce the often mentioned "second wave"?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 19th June 2020, 8:58 AM

Morning, I don't want to alarm you, but your employer was breaking the law along with many others the HMRC is investigating. It's illegal to work on furlough, it's simply fraud by the employer against the State.

You didn't have to work at all, in the eyes of the law you should have declined to, but it's reckoned many employees either didn't know this or felt awkward doing so, fearing for their jobs. It's now put their employers in trouble, in theory, but I wonder how many of them will get the allotted ten year prison sentence, eh! At least one person has reported being sacked for correctly declining to work while furloughed. Pirate

*yawns*

I remember why I hardly ever visit these forums now.

I think he's just warning you, Ben.