Not So Dusty (1956)

Starring Bill Owen and Leslie Dwyer (Mr Partridge - Hi De Hi) as two dustmen who find a valuable book and the dodgy characters who try to con them out of it. Their jobs are very apt as this is a load of rubbish, but I did stick with it to the bitter end to see if it would improve (it was supposed to be a comedy). It didn't.

Co-written by that stalwart of pre/post war British films, Wally Patch - Wally, you're a good actor but no writer, that's for sure.

Good to see you back herc,we seem to have the same interest in films watched this one as a curio sadly the comedy was a bit lacking. The one interesting bit was the rubbish truck seemed to be steered with levers

Thank you Billy, and yes, curio sums it up for me on most of these. What I most enjoy is the city/town road scenes and the fabulous cars you see........then mint and new!

Checking out the "then and now" on Reelstreets is worth a look too, as it's amazing how much has changed, especially with no yellow lines, cars (the few there were) parked here and there. Sadly, they don't cover every film through sheer volume of these 'B' movies that were made. I watch only British pre/post war ones.

Here's the link for "Not So Dusty", which does happen to feature :-

https://www.reelstreets.com/films/not-so-dusty/

Great link herc thank you