I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,172

We will be in the middle of the second wave of the virus by then.After all this not social distancing.

Quote: john tregorran @ 6th June 2020, 8:56 PM

We will be in the middle of the second wave of the virus by then.After all this not social distancing.

Can't see us social distancing for three more months in any case.

If Trump was to pacify these protesters they will stop in less than three months' time. Can't see that happening.

Or could we be seeing people tire of the false news regime ? My friends in America tell me Trump politicising coronavirus has alienated many, and he's seen as a protagonist for the riots. E.g. in today's news; Austin Police department was caught out writing their own "thank you" cards (same handwriting). Fox news caught out lying about celebrity who are funding the chaos. How audacious, who do these people think they are, Trump ?

can't the democrats not find someone more appealing than this Biden fella?

It's like they want to lose....

Black lives matter. Tell that to Michael f**king Jackson.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2020, 9:40 PM

The moment when Churchill's statue was desecrated was the moment i realised i could kill as anyone could when opposing fascist sympathisers. We all know, don't we, that fascists at their most extreme should be killed. That's moral.

Women's rights matter. Try telling that to the global millions who engage in arse wobbling for pay while their baby woman abusing capitalist, if necessary to others deaths guys, swear their mouths off, wave provided for guns around while covering their pricks, and throw anger off in various directions which are attached to nothing relevant other than their anger. Sure, There are matters to be addressed. The action was too slow on removing Colston from Bristol as the vehemence had been building. Personally, I have always hated the place. God knows how it is almost the beautiful South West. It is the drug addled dive where Dave and Sam Cameron swapped tattoos with Tricky. But what of symbol? In lovely Newcastle, where is the black appreciation of Gray's monument in the abolition of slavery? Government must force it.

Where is the appreciation for our - my - welcoming of other races and promotion of their rights? Do the 1980s not matter, including on what we did for anti-apartheid? How white is the London mayor, his Tory opponent, our Home Secretary, our Chancellor? What do YOU know about the changes I know from the 1976 RRA onwards? What do YOU know about black comedy, black music, the history of black sport? Don't try to kill me, you Americano, angry twit kids of the drugged divorced. If you do, just wonder what will happen because we have had enough. BLM f**k off - and have my arse in your faces. How do you find it? Dignified? Sexy? A stink? I used to look at black and see attractive. Now I want to throw up.

Where was the white privilege for my Nan? Born 1890 in The Mint (probably the most poverty stricken place in Britain, next to Waterloo/Blackfriars), her husband died in '39. She went through the war renting a greengrocery shop for which she was constantly ripped off by customers who she adored. Up at 4am to Borough Market, now a Muslim target twice, at 50, 60,70, nearly 80, dragging heavy potatoes back, until her decent place was destroyed by a :Labour council who treated the whole area like it was slime and razed it. Then she was chucked in a Council tower block. All the while, she being 85 having to get down to the shops in piss covered lifts but only when they working. Then it was six flights of stairs with the threat of being knived, We were sad but we accepted it. She did. She felt that she was privileged for having a basic state pension. Meanwhile, I defended the jungle drums keeping her awake at night, No longer. No respect at all.

White privilege. My arse. BLM, you push it any further, you f**king pathetic bastards, and I will join the forces for outright race and class war. I hate you. HATE you. You spit in our faces like you treat women and gays with hatred. I promise there will on these issues be war. Currently my warring is the form of promoting black people prior to 1970 and especially prior to 1950. They really deserved promotion. You don't so try to explain to me how skin colour could have such a different impact on me between then an now. I shall then teach you. It ain't nothing about skin colour at all. It is you as a generation are a bunch of c**ts and if you expect to go on one knee you can go kill yourselves and your raped bitches.

I get closer to death to myself. I think I'm quite close to death.

I'm starting to see that I need not go alone if I can take someone bad with me.

Not to do so could seem like an abrogation of moral duty to our often successful attempts at a wonderful positive thinking multiculturalism. I really don't think I could go to my grave without really challenging in a dramatic way the immoral hatred as is shown now. It may be preferable to do a middle class white's life though where that is without moral integrity on this issue. Of course, it can be avoided. It requires effective democratic political governance. Currently elections are banned so there ain't no point in any of it, is there? It's shut up shop. I'm getting pretty ready to do so too.

Oh by the way, when I talk about blood splattered nudes, I am not being literal in any way. It is pure video art. Freedom of expression. Liberal.Like a fake virus which destroy's people's lives in a film just beacuse behaviour has to change for climate change and Trump must be broken by the Clinton and Bush royal family.. It is not real at all.So for god sake don't take what I say as literal, will you?

People who I love and respect and actually adore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04yM7-BWbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfYPmibldQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_xIBfrdxQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPr3yvkHYsE

*hugs*

There there buddy....

There there

NURSE HE's OUT OF BED AGAIN!!

"Do not adjust your mind, the fault is in reality"

I read that somewhere and it's helped me.:)

Quote: john tregorran @ 9th June 2020, 11:20 PM

"Do not adjust your mind, the fault is in reality"

I read that somewhere and it's helped me.:)

Pardon?

I hope you enjoyed my classical pieces.

Yes, of course, you did.

I would if I could say more but I am a man with little words.

Yes of course I did.:)

In light of current events regarding race/slavery and appaling treatment of people and cultures, will we be receiving reparation and apologies from France, Italy and the Scandanavian countries for the conduct of the Normans, Romans, and Vikings?

Yeah !

Then maybe we should apologise to the Indians, native Americans, aboriginal Australians etc etc etc when the British empire spread like a virus all over the planet bringing misery and death to millions

We should at least apologies to America, for sending over Gordon Ramsey and Jeremy Kyle.

I would just like to be the first to apologise to any planets out there. When we do make contact and visit your world, I'm so sorry for bringing you litter, vandalism, graffiti, knife crime, pollution, bad manners, racism, sexism, self service checkouts, and Robbie Williams.

I've heard there are plans to demolish the Earth for a by-pass but it's probably just an excuse to get rid of the place.

Not the Vogons again?!