I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,171

We don't make anything anymore...

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st May 2020, 5:41 PM

We don't make anything anymore...

We make beer.

I haven't had alcohol for two months but I've bought stuff to keep my favourite economies afloat.

Sharps's Cornwall, Otters's in Devon, Dorset in Dorset, the Lindisfarne monks, Adnams's in Suffolk, Tyne Bridge from Northumberland Gifts's and Crescent from York City Football Club of which I am a paid up member.

That way we save the non-league football, the coast paths, the taverns and the vespers while retaining a full head of hair.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ 31st May 2020, 2:32 PM

Cut your own hair. I have and made a bloody good job of it. Errr

I might but I'm not sure I can cut it.

Boris might get away with cutting his own hair, how would we know ?

It appears our government, the body that fines companies that don't invest in meeting the equalities act, is breaking the equalities act. Mr Mogg is saying vulnerable MPs that are isolating due to coronavirus can't vote currently. MPs seem to think Boris is using the current crisis to strip out people he thinks won't vote with him. We don't even have a national recover plan yet and our leader is putting his energies into subverting the laws to take advantage of the vulnerable, in order to initiate a power grab. He is a mini Trump. Rolling eyes

Quote: Firkin @ 2nd June 2020, 11:44 AM

. He is a mini Trump. Rolling eyes

Odious as Boris is, I hope that even he'd draw the line at sending in British troops against British protesters for the sake of a photo op.

But on the plus side, we do provide some of he riot gear the US cops use!

I have now got the hair cut set, ta very much. It is the Chinese one so I wore rubber gloves on opening the box but it does have different combs doing a number 4 down to a number zero. I really can't make up my mind whether to bank the fact that I am not bald in any way, and really I should be bald at my age, or to go for a redskin which could be misinterpreted both politically and sexually. In truth, I haven't worked out whether me and my hair are married but, hey, what is marriage these days?. Then there is the practical aspect. I just don't trust myself to get it right. I'm crap with my hands and 10% of me wants to have a first Mohican. So, yus, there is a trust issue too within myself and it isn't as if I have any orange dye.

My hair hasn't been the same since the dog buried in the garden

That President is a real hands on guy.Taking the time out of his busy schedule to personally check the White House bunker.

I think that Shaggy used to do similar inspections in every episode of Scooby-Doo.

Trump tried to debunks the story by saying he was inspecting it. He should have said that's where he keeps his eye sight testing card. It's like when you catch your 8 year old lying about tidying the room, "I was inspecting it Dad !"

I see O'Leary is saying this 14 day quarantine is just for Cummings to project blame onto countries with lower infection rates than us (i.e. most countries). Trump made a big point about stopping loads of flights just after big criticism over his handling, trouble is Trump and Cummings have lost our trust now, so..

I don't think many of us trusted Trump from the start,did we?

Trump has got his wall.
( or fence we would call it).Around the White House,hopefully it's permanent.

Just watched an episode of Police Squad, a tv show in which President Trump would not be out of place..... scary......

How long do you give this 'Black Lives Matter' before people get bored shitless of it and move on to something else, like Save the Gnu or Mongeese Matter or Keep The Pubs Open All Night? I'd say another three months max.