Have I Got News For You - Series 57 *!* Page 2

Now that the election is over I wonder if they'll decide to screen the "Banned" episode. Usually I'm not interested in watching Topical shows when they're not but I may be in this instance.

Jess Phillips was great this week.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th May 2019, 9:02 PM

Now that the election is over I wonder if they'll decide to screen the "Banned" episode. Usually I'm not interested in watching Topical shows when they're not but I may be in this instance.

I'm sure I read somewhere that this was to be shown but I've lost track of it. Does anyone know when it was - or is due to be - shown?

It was on youtube

Quote: Chappers @ 14th June 2019, 8:39 PM

I'm sure I read somewhere that this was to be shown but I've lost track of it. Does anyone know when it was - or is due to be - shown?

It was on tv last Sunday 10.30pm with the extended version at 11pm last Monday. Still available on the iPlayer.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 14th June 2019, 9:08 PM

It was on tv last Sunday 10.30pm with the extended version at 11pm last Monday. Still available on the iPlayer.

Thanks Billy.

Did anyone have any success with this? If so very well done, I drew a blank https://thetcn.com/try-out-as-a-writer-for-have-i-got-news-for-you-with-hat-trick-productions/

I was looking forward to last night's all week and it didn't disappoint. Ian Hislop on cracking form, and I have never seen Paul Merton laugh as much, it was actually quite lovely to see. Could have done without Porter.