Genius Page 2

The nature of genius is that it is only recognised after death. And I don't feel so chipper.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 26th May 2020, 9:39 PM

Chappers parody and lampooning is the cornerstone of comedy , I have seen nothing personal on here? I could see Billy Bunter having a gripe with some of the stuff I said to him but to his credit he gives as good as he gets.
If however you are upset by the things being said about a pair of proven liars such as Johnson and Cummings then perhaps you should join the Ceebeebies site as they tell jokes with the corners sanded down.

Well you obviously feel guilt by knowing who I was talking about.

Did I say I objected about what was said about Cummings? It's brilliant though the way those in charge get slagged off when there was no viable alternative to Johnson at the time. Even the Northerners deserted Corbin.

Political point scoring is pathetic when there is a World wide pandemic.

Don't mistake pity for guilt mate I was trying to act conciliatory but the truth is that I couldn't give a flying f**k, why would I I don't even know you?
On the pandemic front I am more than aware of it as my best mates sister died of it and her funeral was on a f**king phone meanwhile that dickhead Cummings is altering his computer notes to look like he knew before anyone and on top of that he flaunted every regulation he implemented and is being propped up by another proven liar who can't even retain data.
By the way when you say Northerner it doesn't apply to me as I'm a Scouser and we don't have any Tory MP's and we never will have.
As for an alternative to Corbin I would suggest Corbyn as even he sounds like a reasonable alternative to the shithouse blancmange Johnson who is being led around by a f**kwit passing itself off as a genius.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th May 2020, 9:50 PM

Well you obviously feel guilt by knowing who I was talking about.

Did I say I objected about what was said about Cummings? It's brilliant though the way those in charge get slagged off when there was no viable alternative to Johnson at the time. Even the Northerners deserted Corbin.

Political point scoring is pathetic when there is a World wide pandemic.

Blind uncritical acceptance of everything our overlords do is even more pathetic. And damgerous.

Chip save your breath for cooling your pies, we live now live in a polarised world.
On one hand you have Trump and his latest click bait which is to censor the internet for daring to repudiate his rantings by checking the actual facts.
You have the Chinese ready to take over Hong Kong and you have a Svengali leading a truly weak Prime Minister around by his nose. All at the worst time for us as a species.
Sadly the people who follow these idiots blindly are also deaf to anything that doesn't resonate with the data and outlook that they are getting from the rabbit holes that they have wandered down.
So when you are arguing with someone in the same bed as Anti Vax Holocaust deniers that use military grade weapons to protest their own democratic process. And who are climate change denying anti abortion anti Muslim and in many cases taking instructions from god via pay as you go Christian TV channels you have to wonder where this all leads to and why you're bothering to argue with them.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th May 2020, 9:32 PM

....when it comes to politics there seems to be a lot of intolerance of other peoples views.

Consequently I'm considering leaving as well....

Chappers you have a point, but one of your fine qualities is you don't generally appear to get ruffled by alternative views on here. One of the great things about this forum is you do get both sides of the argument stated with vigour. There are too many safe bubbles on the web where people sit around agreeing with each other - boring. Comedy is about conflict. However this Cumming guy hit a deep nerve. His modus operandi is to be a pugnacious provocateur, hence the backlash was always going to be aggressive. Can't help noticing people are getting more agitated online as a whole as this lock down runs on.

To be fair Firkin I've been agitated for years and everyone on here knows it so if anything I may well now be the 'The normal one' How scary would that be.

Well I think it shows quite obviously that some people in the UK are above the law.And if ordinary citizens are happy with that,it's their fault.

"Save your breath for cooling your pies" - one of the funniest lines I've ever seen.

Thanks Beaky but I robbed it from Snatch it was a Brad Pitt line :P