Tell us a joke Page 231

Ventriloquists to wear masks

What do you call a cross between a good thief and a bad thief?

Help for Enochlophobia to be crowdfunded

OUT NOW new Star Wars mobile phone from Yodafone

I've written an artcle to warn people about social network addiction. You can find it on Facebook, Twitter, Sype, LinkedIn, LinkedInPlus, Googleplus, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Googleplusplus, QQ, YY, Wechat, Qzone, Baidu Tieba, Viber, Vine, Line, vk.com, Xing, Youtube, Renren, Snapchat, Twoo, Meetup, Secret, Medium, MySpace, Reddit, Flickr, Sina Weibo, BBM, Kakaotalk and Telegram.

I always abide by grammatical regulations. Them's the rules, innit.

To protect their staff from Covid-19, a Joke Shop in Rotherham have asked customers to wear funny masks and also to wear hairy monster hands

Quote: Thief Of Bad Gags @ 21st May 2020, 3:21 PM

To protect their staff from Covid-19, a Joke Shop in Rotherham have asked customers to wear funny masks and also to wear hairy monster hands

That's a decent joke and it has excellent potential.

I can imagine someone like Harry Hill saying:

'People have been sending me suggestions about how to make life a little more fun while we're dealing with the coronavirus. I have one here that says "Instead of wearing boring facemasks and boring gloves, why don't we all wear funny face masks and hairy monster hands?" And that's from Keith who runs the Ha-Ha Joke Shop in Rotherham.'

Lol thank you Rood. That reads great. Maybe I'm trying to write my gags like news stories? Thank you for your help, much appreciated

Hi, are you an Intergalactic Space Traveller and you need cheap electricity?
Then you need HANS SOLO PANELS
Why not visit our Showroom it's not Far, Far Away

I'm a quickie castrator. Just chase to the cut.

Q. What's the difference between a bull and Simply Red?

A. A bull has the horns at the front and the arse at the back.

I split up with Stevie Wonder. At least he isn't seeing anyone.

Cummings stains the Prime Minister's Cabinet

Cannibal lost a vomiting competition. Brought up the rear.
Gay lost a sex contest. Came up the rear.
One Direction lost a singing contest.