What are you watching on TV? Page 2,186

M*A*S*H - the last ever episode

I'm watching "Gangs of London" which, according to record-breaking viewing figures on Sky, should be brilliant.

It isn't.

I'd say it's decidedly sub-average.

I've watched an hour of the first episode and I think it's pretty poor.

I won't be watching any more.

The Wrong Box on Sony Movies Classic. Always a good watch. As is Wilfrid Lawson.

I'm watching Grayson's Art Club on Channel 4. Jim Moir showed lots of his stuff plus Lolly.

I watched Simon Reeves on BBC 2 as he went around Spain as I was half expecting to see Beaky in his Bermudas. It was a really good show as always as the he and John Snow do really good documentaries even if they couldn't track down Beaky.

All Star Happy Hour on Channel 4 + 1. The first episode was a mess but a lot of the issues have been fixed now. The format's still a bit underwhelming though.

In the 00s TV pumped out awful sketch show after awful sketch show and now there are none. Shame really. It would be great to have a series of his sketches a la Limmy's Homemade Show.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 18th May 2020, 8:41 PM

I watched Simon Reeves on BBC 2 as he went around Spain as I was half expecting to see Beaky in his Bermudas. It was a really good show as always as the he and John Snow do really good documentaries even if they couldn't track down Beaky.

I like Simon Reeves

His docs are always interesting even if it's about something your not particularly interested in

Did anybody see the Tony Slattery documentary? I've always had a lot of time for him, and this was frankly an astonishing piece of television. I was close to tears.

No

But I always loved him on whose line

He was always like a mischievous, naughty little boy!

Very funny

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 21st May 2020, 11:31 PM

Did anybody see the Tony Slattery documentary? I've always had a lot of time for him, and this was frankly an astonishing piece of television. I was close to tears.

Just tell your parents you're gay. Saves time.

Yeah. It was a very interesting watch, and all quite matter of fact too.

OFAH - from prussia with love

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 22nd May 2020, 8:43 AM

Just tell your parents you're gay. Saves time.

Oh how clever, I cried at a TV programme so I must be gay, how very 1970s in outlook.

Just finished 4 Seasons of "The Expanse" - surprisingly addictive. Looks fantastic, too.

The Downing Street daily briefing. Now so irrelevant they've even allowed Priti Patel back to do it.