Things that piss you off Page 1,781

Ahhhh

Where the Hell is this 'eye? Having just finished reading 'The Testaments', I find the concept of an EYE a bit worrying.

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th April 2020, 10:07 PM

The lack of a 'go to last post' option in this forum

True suffering.

Life's a bitch! :)

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th April 2020, 11:40 AM

Life's a bitch! :)

...and then you marry one! But then divorce her after 30 years.

Sexist.

BBC World News TV presenter, Ben Brown. How can he hold down his job when he consistently mispronounces "vulnerable" as "vunrubble"? BBC World News itself is guilty of massive dumbing down over recent years. Its covid19 coverage is like watching a tedious soap opera, occasionally punctuated by limited snippets of international news, bereft of insight and analysis.

BT keep interrupting me when I'm trying to post saying I've won a prize! Piss off my computer!!!!

When MS Word out dates their fecking spelling checker becomes a cock of sheit. Fock you Bill Gits !

Fricken ear wax removal ads on this site

Fkn grossssssss

Every other ad on the tv here seems to be for bamboo non chafing underpants.
They are not a pretty sight.

Top ten pointless crap ''''challenges'''' on bacefook.
That f**king 'May the fourth be with you' gag all over bacefook.
Bacefook.

This f**king shitty '10 albums that changed my '''''life'''''' f**king bollocks is still doing the f**king rounds and it still cracks me up. I'd like to think that my list of life-enhancing experiences would include falling in love with someone who loved me back or the birth of my wonderful nephews or a day in the Sistine Chapel or MOMA or the Louvre. I think f**king Wham's f**king Club f**king Tropic**ta would be fairly low on the list. Still, to each his own.

I hate scouts. Cubs' honour.
I hate sexist assumptions. No, Sir!
I hate One Direction.

So you don't Go West ?