Status report Page 6,068

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th May 2020, 4:51 PM

:D

Looks like I'll have a new granddaughter soon. My daughter made a precautionary trip to the hospital and they decided to do the C-section. Three weeks early, but it should go well.

Quote: DaButt @ 14th May 2020, 6:28 AM

Looks like I'll have a new granddaughter soon. My daughter made a precautionary trip to the hospital and they decided to go the C-section. Three weeks early, but it should go well.

The little girl will soon be here, and the whole family will be Rocky Mountain high with happiness following her arrival.

Interestingly, about 25% of babies arrive via C-section in Colorado (and in the UK).

Probably 10 to 15% of C-sections are medically necessary: in other cases, it's simply the mother's preference.

One thing's for sure - it's a procedure that is becoming more and more popular as time goes by.

In Egypt, 63% of births are via C-section: that's easily the highest percentage in the world.

Why should that be?

It's obvious: the Egyptians have always taken great care of their mummies. Rolling eyes

My daughter has to have a C-section due to previous abdominal surgeries.

It's mid-day in the middle of May.

The sun is shining from a cloudless sky.

And it's 9°C.

Global warming?

My arse! Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 14th May 2020, 12:00 PM

.....And it's 9°C.

Global warming?

My arse! Laughing out loud

If the temperature doubles in just a day or two's time, then would it be global warming (he said reading the weather forecast) ?

Well it's official

I've been ordered back to work...

So I'll probably be dead soon

Awesome

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th May 2020, 4:42 PM

I've been ordered back to work...

Are you Unionised?

Nooop

Well, there you are then!

Quote: Lazzard @ 14th May 2020, 6:01 PM

Are you Unionised?

That sounds painful.

Quote: Lazzard @ 14th May 2020, 6:20 PM

Well, there you are then!

I haven't given up working.

My new granddaughter arrived a few minutes ago.Natural birth and everyone is doing well.

:)
Congratulations DaButt.
Best wishes to you all.

Quote: DaButt @ 15th May 2020, 5:14 AM

My new granddaughter arrived a few minutes ago.

Hello little baby - and welcome to the world!

Quote: DaButt @ 15th May 2020, 5:14 AM

My new granddaughter arrived a few minutes ago.Natural birth and everyone is doing well.

Great news.
Here's hoping she grows up in a better world.