The general pop/rock - music thread Page 212

Today's interesting fact about pop music
In 1993, both New Order and the Pet Shop Boys released a new album apiece. Both albums were produced by Stephen Hague, both albums had a limited edition pink sleeve, both albums contained a track called Young Offender, and both albums were total and utter f**king shit.

Both??!

Not total shit, but the triple disappointment of Repubelick, endless rehashes and Raise the Pressure and they would, in the words of my fiancee, never be the same again.

Republik was a horrible horrible album

I Regret buying it

Regret and some ''''songs''''.

Yep

They cheated me out of a tenner

But they never did it again

They're so overrated.

I love both New Order and Pet Shop Boys.

Hard to love those shitty albums thougn. They're both shit. I really don't get the hype.

Today's Interesting Fact About Madonna
Madonna has released a grand total of five remix albums. Each album appeared on the Warner Bros label, each album featured a combination of Top Ten singles and LP tracks, and each album was total and utter f**king shit.

Do you work for the NME?

ME.

In the 21st century many many albums And singles have been released all over the world

I don't own any of them - but can say with all certainty and authority that every single one of them without exception is completely and utterly f**king shit

Get your own catchphrase.
I used to have a joke, What's the difference between a hysterectomy and a member of One Direction? A hysterectomy is not a TOTAL c**t. I never played Rochester Kindergarten again.
New Order's Blue Monday 95 made me think. I thought, Stop wasting time, energy and cash on a '''''band''''' that hasn't done f**k all for two years and then they were total and utter f**king shit, you dick.

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th May 2020, 9:56 AM

Do you work for the NME?

He is the Enemy.