blogaboutwriting domain name

I know a few people on this site blog about writing so thought this might be of interest?

Noticed blogaboutwriting dot com is in a reverse auction on nameliquidate dot com (the price keeps dropping) - currently at $74 with about 11 hours to go. Will drop to as low as about $10 unless someone 'buys it now' first.

I have no connection to the name or site. Just thought it might be perfect for someone thinking of setting a writing blog up.

Regards

playfull

I've just done a bit of research and it appears that almost every version of blogabout(verb)ing.com is available for registration.

I checked the rude ones first, of course.

In fact, if you take blogaboutwriting.com and change the "rit" to "ank", that domain is certainly available and seems almost custom-made for our own dear Michael Monkhouse. Laughing out loud

Rood eye...you have too much time on your hands and stay away from that Michael, he's a bad influence. Come to think of it, you are never short of an opinion, so why don't you pop your nose in to Michael's skit comp and vote? Or, better still post an entry. The more the merrier.

In the words of Oscar Wilde, there is only one thing worse than being talked about behind one's back. And that is One Direction.