Alright bab?

Hey, new here! I'm an actor, poet and writer from BRUM, I have an authentic accent too so if anyone wants to learn how brummies actually say Birrrrrminghum I'm happy to help with that. Got lots of free time during lockdown, so let's connect! Anyone learn anything new this week? Adaya x

I've learnt people are a bit slow today welcoming new guests. Welcome to, the site Adaya.

I'm suitably chastened, Will.

Hello Adaya, and welcome to BCG.

I've certainly learnt something this week and indeed every week since lockdown began.

I've learnt that when Jean-Paul Sartre said "Hell is other people", he wasn't far out.

I've also learnt that when Oscar Wilde said "Other people are quite dreadful: the only possible society is oneself", he was pretty much on the money too.

Solitary confinement is usually thought of as a dreadful situation but, since the world began, very few prisoners in solitary confinement have had the Internet, a TV set, a Virgin Media cable connection and Netflix for company.

Lockdown? I'm loving it! Laughing out loud

Welcome Adaya :) If you're looking for comedy you've come to the right place. What acting have you done/do you like? It's been a long time since I acted but I was brilliant and everyone thought I was great. They would say it's painful to watch and I should go away but I knew they were just joshing.

During the lock down I've noticed I can amuse myself by rolling up tinfoil in to little balls and play target practice with various items in my kitchen. When this lock down is over I'm running off with the fair. Not in a literal sense because they always leave town in a convoy of trucks.

Hello. I'm a musician, writer and tour guide from London. I'm new too, let's connect! Being Belgian I definitely need help with brummie pronunciation :-)

During lockdown I've learned that some dogs look incredibly like peppers. I haven't yet decided what to do with this knowledge.