What are you watching on TV? Page 2,183

Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines. Yes, I know it was on yesterday but I have the technology.

Another cornucopia of famous faces.

Just watching this afternoon's Minder on catchup.

Gary Holton, Sue Holderess, Patrick Mower and Ray Winstone in it.

The orange bore is at it again in the monotone delivery about how wonderful he is. Yawn.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th April 2020, 9:51 PM

Just watching this afternoon's Minder on catchup.

Gary Holton, Sue Holderess, Patrick Mower and Ray Winstone in it.

In the scene where Mower is escaping from a leisure centre I'm amazed that the towel - which was all that he was wearing - didn't fall off as he ran. It would've done in real life.

"Oh my good Gawd, hit 'im Terry..."

I'm watching "Sunday Night at the London Palladium" from 1974.

Ted Rogers is the compere and he's making jokes about the outrageous price of petrol.

Due to various international problems, the price had rocketed to 56p a gallon.

That's about 12p per litre! Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 19th April 2020, 11:49 PM

I'm watching "Sunday Night at the London Palladium" from 1974.

So you were watching "Sunday Night at the London Palladium" at 11 minutes to midnight and I see from a post on another thread that you were watching "Mrs Brown's Boys" at 5.06 am.

Can you, like the Ivy League of old, not sleep at night? And is it for the same reason?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th April 2020, 9:36 AM

So you were watching "Sunday Night at the London Palladium" at 11 minutes to midnight and I see from a post on another thread that you were watching "Mrs Brown's Boys" at 5.06 am.

Can you, like the Ivy League of old, not sleep at night? And is it for the same reason?

If I find myself awake in the wee small hours of the morning, my reaction is different from that of the Ivy League of old.

I usually jump straight out of bed, go downstairs and turn on both my PC and my TV.

After about an hour of watching TV and quite possibly telling my fellow BCG members what I'm watching, I'm again ready to sleep, perchance to dream.

I love sleep but it's a funny thing.

And we all know how funny love can be.

I mainly watch true crime docs

Hancocks half hour - the new nose

Just about to watch A Mothers Son starring Martin Clunes and Hermione Norris, 2 of my favourite actors.

This Country

About the only sitcom made in the last 20 years I actually quite like

These two fkn crack me up

The effing orange-faced eejit who thinks He's a medical expert. Why did anybody with a brain vote this silly bastard into the job? Answer - because they were as thick as hs is.Truly, is the US peopled with folk who have an IQ of 10?

USA,UK and Oz voters all chose a leader who is more stupid then them.

I can hardly wait for "The Big Night In" tonight on BBC1.

All those multimillionaire celebrities asking the poor to donate money to the poor?

I love it! Laughing out loud