Lee and Dean

Considering this is now in series 2 I was surprised not to see a thread for it. Presumably it's semi improvised, but after the first two episodes I like it a lot. Realistic characters, the posh woman is very funny. Anybody else seen it?

Yes, I'm hugely enjoying Series 2. A big step up on Series 1 I think. Anna Morris is fabulous, as always.

Quote: Aaron @ 28th April 2019, 1:08 PM

Yes, I'm hugely enjoying Series 2. A big step up on Series 1 I think. Anna Morris is fabulous, as always.

Having just finished series 1 I fully agree, Anna Morris is the highlight of a very high quality cast. It's quite something to come to care for characters after only five episodes. Getting started on series 2 now. Cannot believe there's not more buzz for this show!

If anybody else watched this (unlikely given there are only three posts here and two of them are from me!), Mark O Sullivan announced on Twitter that there will not be a third series. Very sad news, especially after how series 2 ended.

So far there has been no official news this year on a Series 3. I was a biggish fan of this series since the pilot. They were both very funny in dictionary corner not long ago, so assumed more of them in the future. Sad to see that on Twitter it's no more. I can see Stath Lets Flats and Gameface getting axed though, the second series of those two was well weak compared to the first ones.