Two Ronnies Sketch

I'm looking for a sketch where I think it took place up on a roof perhaps I'm not sure about that but anyway during the sketch when the camera would be on one of them the video would actually pause for a few seconds making it look like the guy was frozen. This happened a couple of times and then the other guy asked what was wrong with him because he seems ok and then all of sudden he freezes like this and at that point the video pauses on him. My sister and I laughed so hard over that but I have never seen it again and I would love to see it. Thank you.

Definitely Two Ronnies?

Doesn't sound like one of theirs...

Maybe it wasn't the Two Ronnies. I live in the US and back in the late 70s early 80s our PBS used to show Benny Hill and Two Ronnies and I was virtually certain it was them. Could you name any other shows I might look at?

There is a Benny Hill sketch where he uses a tv remote to freeze his wife who keeps nagging him?

Could it have been something by Les Dawson, or a scene in The Goodies?

Have you thought about writing to your PBS station and asking if they have any record of which foreign shows they broadcast during the period?

I just looked up The Goodies on YouTube and even though I don't specifically remember them that looks like a very good possibility so I will do some searching for those episodes. Benny Hill pausing his wife with the remote is something I'll have to see regardless that sounds funny. I'll check and see if our station has a listing of what was shown or I maybe able to find newspaper archives that would have tv listings as well. Thanks for the help.

Hope you work it out. Do let us know if you get any further!