Dan M of the Comedy Geek Sketch Podcast says "Hello"

Hi everyone - just a friendly hello to the BCG community - Hello! Hope you are all well.

I've found this site to be an excellent resource for discovering new comedy and getting advice about comedy writing over the years and I hope other people have had the same experience.

A bit about myself? Ok then. I am a writer, performer and producer on an indie sketch comedy podcast called Comedy Geek Sketch Podcast.

What started out as just a bit of fun a few years back quickly turned into something very special - isn't that always the best way? We love making the show and we hope that comes across in our episodes.

As time went by, lots of other people wanted to get involved and we've had a bunch of great standup comedians and entertainers on our show as special guests including Welsh standup hero Noel James, BBC Wales sitcom Tourist Trap star Sarah Breese, and Britains Got Talent fan favourite Ben Langley.

We were thrilled beyond belief that these and many other incredibly talented people would want to get involved with our little show and over time we have somehow built up a bit of a cult fan base as well as a great rapport with some of the other amazing comedy sketch podcasts out there.

Myself, and fellow Comedy Geeker Amy Webber, have been led down the path of trying standup comedy as a result of this podcast and we have now found ourselves part of an even bigger comedy community on the local scene.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell! I won't clutter up the message boards with much more!

Keep comedying everyone. And hold onto your Bitcoins!

Dan Morgan Wales

Comedy Geek Sketch Podcast