Forces TV Page 2

It's strange the both series are not well known as LR died before the series finished and what I read it was BF only sitcom role

Yes, and sadly there does not seem to be any "Tripper's Day" on YouTube, and oddly some of the "Slinger's Day" videos are not available in the UK - Wha?????

I find with YouTube not available in the uk is to do with music rights

Use a temporary VPN
There are plenty free ones out there.
Slow but you can get YouTube stuff, barred from the UK.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th November 2019, 1:06 PM

Use a temporary VPN
There are plenty free ones out there.
Slow but you can get YouTube stuff, barred from the UK.

Wha? Huh?

Only came across this channel last week, watched a couple of Series 2 repeats of Men Behaving Badly. Thoroughly enjoyed, hadn't seen them in years.

It also has Shelley.

They've just started showing a series called Nightingales with Robert Lindsay - I'd never heard of it before.

Nightingales had a cult audience I had the dvd found it very strange series and not particularly funny

Forces TV is bidding us a fond farewell on 30 June.

The British Forces Broadcasting Service ( BFBS) is a military charity and media organisation and now intends focusing their resources on relaying their military news and stories across their digital platforms.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th June 2022, 10:32 PM

Forces TV is bidding us a fond farewell on 30 June.

The British Forces Broadcasting Service ( BFBS) is a military charity and media organisation and now intends focusing their resources on relaying their military news and stories across their digital platforms.

Well I haven't managed to get it for a while now. Or BFTV.