Coronavirus Page 19

My 90 year old mother says that when you look through the window at the laddos mucking about when delivering food from the supermarkets, you don't know where their hands have been and they are likely to have the virus. This - one of several zillion issues in my life locally - will soon end. You can't get any more slots for gold dust. But is she right?

I've suggested that not only do such laddos use the supermarkets every day but they make the food, put it into packages, load it on, drive it to the supermarkets, load it off, and stack the shelves. To my mind, her outlook is a bit homophobic in the most literal sense of that word. Would women drivers be ok? Probably according to her - at least to some extent..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqOyjF8D5tA

I think That's bollocks. Women can be just as unhygenic as men. It's ignorance you have to fight.

Quote: Briosaid @ 28th March 2020, 11:41 PM

Women can be just as unhygenic as men.

I fear you may be right.

Strangely, civilised society has been built largely upon the assumption that you're very very wrong.

It's a funny old world. Laughing out loud

I'm sure the drivers don't want to expose themselves to the virus anymore than anyone else does but they won't get paid if they don't.I feel sorry for all those in the service industry who still have to work.

You've got to hand it to the Germans, they seem to be handling the crisis a lot better than most countries.

The PM is posting a letter out to everyone in the country

Great

A piece of paper potentially smothered in the virus going through every letter box in the country

And that shit stays on paper for 24 hours..

Good news an Italian Lady aged 102 has recovered from the virus. Interestingly Spanish Flue hit about 102 years ago, just saying...

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-27-20-intl-hnk/h_5918ca3847643824cacb89755b89abd2

Quote: chipolata @ 29th March 2020, 11:32 AM

You've got to hand it to the Germans, they seem to be handling the crisis a lot better than most countries.

Probably because Germany have five times the number of ICU beds per capita as the UK.
Less clapping and more money might be the solution...

Thanks for the comments to my last post.

Traditionally there was a bit of a macho culture thing about not being too sensitive about certain issues. Think rugby players covered in each others' sweat. These days that is women too. Then there is the sort of "I don't worry about buying a burger from a van even if it is so covered in dirt people have written Arsenal in it". But mostly it is a willy thing. Blokes don't always wash their hands having been to public urinals as the only thing they have had to touch is themselves.

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th March 2020, 12:55 PM

The PM is posting a letter out to everyone in the country

Great

A piece of paper potentially smothered in the virus going through every letter box in the country

And that shit stays on paper for 24 hours..

I wrote to my MP about this very issue in the last hour - and about 20 other issues which are of concern.

The main one is that I'm pretty sure that the restrictions are not against the invisible enemy of a virus but the invisible enemy of radiation and that we are all being prepared in a covert, disingenuous way for the onset of World War 3.

Will washing my hands for 20 seconds protect me when a Russian/Chinese nuke lands on our street?!

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th March 2020, 3:14 PM

Will washing my hands for 20 seconds protect me when a Russian/Chinese nuke lands on our street?!

I can guarantee that if and when that nuke lands on your street, you will not subsequently test positive for coronavirus.

The UK death total is now 1228.

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th March 2020, 3:14 PM

If you really live on a street rather than in a mews you are at a distinct disadvantage anyway.

Don't worry about it. England

Quote: Rood Eye @ 29th March 2020, 4:30 PM

The UK death total is now 1228.

ANGEL NUMBER 1228

With four digits, angel number 1228 is quite meaningful and influential. This number contains the energies and vibrations of the numbers 1, 2, and 8.

Angel number 1 is considered to be quite auspicious for it represents elements such as happiness, innovation, self-confidence, motivation, and optimism.

Moreover, angel number 1 signifies new beginnings and the start of fresh chapters in your life. Not only this, but this number is also associated with your thoughts and beliefs.

Furthermore, angel number 1 is the number for the fulfillment of wishes, progress, and success. Angel number 2 symbolises harmonious aspects such as peace, meditation, faith, and hope.

Apart from these, this angel number also stands for cooperation, balance, and trust.

In addition to this, this angel number gives the message to be relentless in the pursuit of the mission of your soul.

Since number 2 is repeated in 2222 and as well as in 1228, its influence is also increased in it. Angel number 8 has quite some interesting and different influences.

If you see this number, it means your angels are telling you that wealth will be manifested for you and you will achieve financial stability.

Moreover, this angel number is associated with confidence and wisdom. Not only this, but angel number 8 will inspire you to be a leader and a sharp businessman.

That being said, this number also represents abundance in various materialistic aspects of life. Therefore, angel number 1228 offers many positive yet diverse influences and messages.

Angel number 1228 is a message from your angels that you deserve success and happiness, which is why you need to consider yourself worthy of it.

Also, this angel number is reminding you to step out of your comfort zone in order to fulfill your dreams and ambitions.

In addition to this, angel number 1228 wants you to stay grateful and keep believing in yourself with complete faith and trust.

Furthermore, when you receive any blessings do not think whether you are worthy of it. Instead, your angels want you to accept it graciously and enjoy it fully.

Plus, angel number 1228 comes with the message of staying strong and resilient when tough times hit you.

Finally, angel number 1228, as well as the angel number 822, is the reminder that if a door is closing in your life, it is because another, better one is about to open very soon.

IS ANGEL NUMBER 1228 UNLUCKY?

It is quite common for people to associate good or bad luck with certain numbers.

However, the funny part is that the same number might be considered lucky by a few people and unlucky by others.

This means that numbers are not lucky or unlucky in themselves. Instead, it is the beliefs of people and different cultures due to which numbers become known as lucky or unlucky.

Also, your angels are not bringing any kind of luck to you. What they are bringing are messages to help you navigate your life better.

That being said, there is no reason for you to be fearful of this angel number because almost all the messages it gives you are positive.

Not only does this angel number tell you that you will soon find happiness, peace, and success but it also gives the good news of new chapters of life.

Apart from this, angel number 1228 is also associated with material wealth which is an extremely positive sign for you.

Furthermore, the appearance of this angel number also means more friendships and adventure in your life.

Moreover, angel number 1228 is all about creativity, exploring your talents, confidence, diligence, and wisdom.

All these mean that you are being guided to become a more productive and responsible person, which is again, something very positive.

Therefore, do not believe those who associate angel number 1228 to bad luck because this is not the case.

Angel number 1228 is only a source of guidance and assistance, and not unlucky for you.

Lastly, keep in mind that believing that this number is unlucky will only make you scared and distract you from following its message.

WHAT NOT TO DO IF YOU KEEP SEEING 1228

If you keep seeing the number 1228 around you it is because your angels are trying to warn you from doing certain things which can potentially lead you towards harm.

If you keep seeing this number, do not let go of a leadership position or a chance to grow your business.

Your angels are reminding you of the potential you have as a leader and businessman which is why handling the leadership to another person can be a huge risk for you.

You shouldn't let go of the opportunity to lead or let the task daunt you into refusing responsibility for it.

Apart from this, it is not in your favour to keep doubting yourself and maintaining a negative mindset. By doing so, you are likely to let go of the opportunities and people that come into your life.

Do not wallow in self-pity or consider yourself undeserving of all that you are receiving in your life. This is exactly what your angels are warning you against and this will make you appear ungrateful as well.

Furthermore, try not to complain or doubt your angels when an opportunity is taken away from your life or a door closes.

This has happened because you are going to get a new opportunity in the near future and it will be far more beneficial than the door that closed.

At this time, impatience or negative attitude is strictly not recommended. In addition to this, it is very unwise to be indecisive at this point.

You might be uncertain about the decision you have made but be assured, that it is the correct one. Despite your reservations, go ahead with it as it will lead you to better places in life.

WHERE TO LOOK FOR YOUR NUMBERS

If you have never communicated with your angels through an angel number, you probably have no idea how to spot an angel number.

If that is the case, the entire idea might seem very mysterious and daunting to you but it is not as difficult as you are considering it to be.

Before giving a few examples of the places you can find the number 1228 at, you need to know that you do not have to keep looking for this number.

When your angel would want to talk to you, it would find subtle ways to show you the number 1228.

Therefore, you shouldn't worry about 'missing' the number when your angel wants to communicate with you. That being said, you can expect to see this number at the most random of places in your life.

For instance, this number can be your order number at a diner or a breakfast place.

Or, it can be the last four digits of the phone number of the customer care representative who gave you their contact information to resolve a problem.

It is also possible that you are reading the nutritional information on a package and your eyes land on '1228 g'.

You can even find this number as the page number you land on when you open a random page of a book.

Apart from this, the number 1228 can also be your total at the superstore in the form of $12.28 or any other similar form.

Moreover, this can also be the number of an exit you are going to take on the road. The point is that these occurrences will be very random and subtle.

However, when they keep happening in a very short period of time, you will not be able to dismiss them as a trick your mind is playing on you or a coincidence.

When this happens, know that it is the time for you to listen to the messages of your angels.

(Abbreviated version)

An Aesop's Foible

"At least it isn't transmitted via semen or vaginal discharge" she said. "We haven't had sex since 1957" I replied. "Yes, I know" she said "but it makes me feel more comfortable with the more human aspects of your teddy bear." "But it's gender neutral" I advised. "Furthermore it became totally celibate when it saw what was going on at Top of the Pops." "In your opinion" she said. "You don't know that. You just shoved it through your computer model. Anyhow, why have you gone on to Ghost Ship?" "It seemed more apt than Doom Bar" I explained. "More Marie Celeste. Less a Cornish Durdle Door. Not so many kayaks bashing into it and killing our sailor folk" "Yes but that is the second can of it you have had since 1983" she said. "It's becoming a habit"."How do you know?" I asked. "Did you speak to Arlene?". Arlene is one of her many dolls.

"No" she said, sobbing. "Arlene is down at the docks having it off with several jolly jack tars. I will be having to take her to Medical GU again and the trains aren't running and it won't be exercise or shopping or anything.". "Do you remember Jenny Harries?" I quizzed, trying to change the subject. "Oh yes" she said. "She was the one at our university who strangely disappeared only to to be awarded an intercalated degree nonetheless. At the time we didn't even know what intercalated meant." "Yes" I nodded "and she is fortunate not to be an Italian". "Why", she said, while provocatively engaging in safe play with my ring pull. "Well", I instructed, "if they get the virus there and they are over 60 they are curtains. They just say the old girl is too old and the resources should be used elsewhere. Jenny is 61 so how lucky she is to be British like us."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Harries

Intercalated = Absence

As ever, Peter Hitchens remains a dissenting voice of reason in an ever-increasing maniacal society:

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/