Strings Attached

These are in the order that I think they should be, others may have a different view of the placings.
1 Thunderbirds
2 Stingray
3 Captain Scarlett
4 Joe 90
5 Fireball XL5

1 Thunderbirds
2 Captain Scarlett
3 The Woodentops
4 Joe 90
5 Bootsie and Snudge
6 Stingray
7 Flying Burrito Brothers
8 Bunny Guinness
9 Fireball XL5
10 Red Dwarf

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th March 2020, 1:39 PM

These are in the order that I think they should be, others may have a different view of the placings.
1 Thunderbirds
2 Stingray
3 Captain Scarlett
4 Joe 90
5 Fireball XL5

Absolutely correct, except for the obvious error of getting 4 an 5 in the wrong order.

Horsey it pertains to puppets.
Playfull ask yourself this ,at school how many kids did you hear being called Steve Zodiac compared to every kid with glasses being called Joe 90? That alone elevates the bespectacled hero above the chisel chinned pilot.

They've invented the self-ejecting tampax. No strings attached.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th March 2020, 3:57 PM

...every kid with glasses being called Joe 90?.

As an insult.

I win

I hate sounding childish but do you f**k win, Hoe 90 wasn't an insult nor was being called the Milky Bar Kid. I should know my mate wore bins and his mother said it was a sign of intelligence.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th March 2020, 3:57 PM

Horsey it pertains to puppets.

Whoops. Sorry. I thought you said two black and white television programmes, including one made for children and a sitcom, an American country rock band from the 60s/70s, a contributor to Gardener's Question Time and Red Dwarf.

Don't worry mate it's an easy mistake to make.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th March 2020, 5:17 PM

Don't worry mate it's an easy mistake to make.

Yes I get that bit.

Thanks. :D

Supercar
Torchy the Battery Boy
Twizzle
Four Feather Falls
Pinky & Perky
Bill & Ben

A Rubovian Legend was always my favourite.With the gardener and his cat always out thinking the king and the nobs.
They were puppets but I don't remember strings but the picture wasn't that good in those days.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th March 2020, 4:53 PM

I hate sounding childish but do you f**k win, Hoe 90 wasn't an insult nor was being called the Milky Bar Kid. I should know my mate wore bins and his mother said it was a sign of intelligence.

Hoe 90? now that sounds like the kind of show that might feature higher up my list!

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th March 2020, 7:31 PM

A Rubovian Legend was always my favourite.With the gardener and his cat always out thinking the king and the nobs.
They were puppets but I don't remember strings but the picture wasn't that good in those days.

I loved that but at the same time I always thought it was a bit creepy.

I never thought that.
I've found a clip.