The general pop/rock - music thread Page 207

I've just been looking at the goods on offer at the Record Store Day 2020. Some really interesting stuff here.

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2020/

It's a good idea.I wish we actually had a local record store now.
The nearest choice is the desolate landscape of Target.

What's the difference between 80s vinyl and current vinyl? 40 quid.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th March 2020, 7:19 AM

What's the difference between 80s vinyl and current vinyl? 40 quid.

You have got a point there but when it's newly previously unavailable stuff then it's the only choice.

Melanie C's new video just leaked. So did I when I saw it.

In the Pub Quiz that I often go to there is usually a song lyric. If it doesn't rhyme, scan or make sense it's usually a Cheryl (whatever she is today) song.

Melanie C did an online q and a yesterday but it cut off halfway 'for technical reasons'. That's her story. I reckon she got cold feet over proposing to me.

We'll never know if you get the virus Michael you seem to be in a permanent hallucinatory fever.

It will stop right now, thank you very much.

Ticketmaster's guide to finding the best live stream gigs:

https://discover.ticketmaster.co.uk/music/our-guide-to-finding-the-best-live-stream-gigs-49794/

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th March 2020, 3:50 PM

Melanie C did an online q and a yesterday but it cut off halfway 'for technical reasons'. That's her story. I reckon she got cold feet over proposing to me.

Her next one is about last year's Spice tour, ffs. She'll talk about anything just to dodge the issue of our proposal. Who cares about Spice these days?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 18th March 2020, 3:52 PM

Melanie C's new video just leaked. So did I when I saw it.

:)

I'm not cool enough for this thread so just a quick one, Bob Dylan (see what I mean) has a new album out, wonder if he's done an update of an early album track - Corona, Corona, where you bin so long? dee doo de doo de doo de doo de doo de doooo...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th March 2020, 9:40 AM

:)

I'm not cool enough for this thread so just a quick one, Bob Dylan (see what I mean) has a new album out, wonder if he's done an update of an early album track - Corona, Corona, where you bin so long? dee doo de doo de doo de doo de doo de doooo...

He has brought out a 17 minute song though.

Do you know who sang the opening line to Stevie Wonder's "You are the sunshine of my life?"

I'd always thought it sounded like someone else and funnily enough it cropped up in three different programmes on Radio 2 this week.

Stevie Wonder's such a great pianist. He could play with his eyes closed.