BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 Page 9

So
How is my team doing?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th November 2019, 1:26 AM

So
How is my team doing?

Ah, Lord Holford. You get yourself comfy in that button-backed Chesterfield and I'll get Jeeves to inquire while I get you a pre warmed brandy.................................

..............................Sorry to be a while m'lud, 'ere's yer drink and check it yer bleedin' self :P

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2743759/event/12

:D

There is a cup competition? Looks like entry is automatic? I look forward to a good run in the cup.

Top of the table clash in the H2H this week.

Using my wildcard chip, transferred in Arsenal & Man City players in anticipation of tonight's match and now it's been called off.

It's one thing quarantining most of the continent but when it interferes with my fantasy team strategy, that's unacceptable.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th March 2020, 10:00 AM

Using my wildcard chip, transferred in Arsenal & Man City players in anticipation of tonight's match and now it's been called off.

It's one thing quarantining most of the continent but when it interferes with my fantasy team strategy, that's unacceptable.

Hehe.

Very good.

I like that. :)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th March 2020, 10:00 AM

I was going to say you've fallen to the Man City FF curse as others here have but now it seems all team choices are buggered equally until we see what the new fixture list will be. We could have a triple game week coming. Gerry could lose his hundred point lead to Goodlad in one fluke week. please. :)

The world has ground to a halt and all the Premier League teams are in lock down - and yet somehow i manage to slip from 5th to 6th!?

Shit or bust, but can only play one chip at a time it seems. Angry

Well that was a cracking start - highest points at 79, BUT spoiled by David Luiz who not only gave me -3 points but is suspended until 1st July - there's always one bit of shit in the ointment..................best laid plans etc., AND IF I'd been allowed to play Triple Captain as well, De Bruyne would have given me 42 points alone....................Grrrrrrrrrr Angry

WOOHAY!! Leapt from 7th to 3rd AND still three days to go!

Let me enjoy it while it lasts....................... Unimpressed

WOW - 112 points. The highest I've ever achieved. :)

That was a great week you had there Herc! 112 points!

Yes, thanks Herc, my highest ever

Shame about Luiz and Henderson letting you down, Herc

Yes Herc, but that's the way it goes sometimes

Sure is Herc, and I see Alf got over 100 too

Yes, good old Alf, Herc

Well, that's it then Herc - good to talk to you

Yes, Herc we must do this more often

Yes Herc, but the season is running out

Time for a last push Herc - I still have my triple captain

Lucky bugger Herc

Oh well, speak soon Herc

Yes Herc

Liverpool champs
well deserved

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th June 2020, 9:41 AM

That was a great week you had there Herc! 112 points!

Yes, thanks Herc, my highest ever

Yes Herc

After the Lord Mayor's Show, and up and down like a whore's drawers. Unimpressed