What are you watching on TV? Page 2,180

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd January 2020, 7:51 PM

The new series finished last Friday and they're now showing last year's again. I expect it will be time for a new series of Shakespeare & Hathaway after that.

And they were on the One Show this evening talking about it. Ted Robbins and Vicky's Reeves in one episode.

Now 70s, a new channel I've just discovered on 373 Sky & 78 Freeview.

Currently Noosha Fox S-S-S-Single Bed. They don't make 'em like that any more (Noosha or the record).

Who dares wins

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th March 2020, 8:50 PM

Who dares wins

The film, sketch show or quiz show?

Channel 4 sketch show!

I just watched For Love or Money on BBC1 about scammers on online dating sites.

Pat sent this scammer £67,000 before she was convinced that he was not who he said he was. I thought it was a bit below the belt though that Kym Marsh who was presenting the programme wore a red jumper with the word LOVE across the front.

The Story of Ready Steady Go on BBC4. To be followed by The Best Of...

I'm watching a three-part drama serial, "Penance" on Channel 5.

The ever-lovely Julie Graham has just slapped her daughter's boyfriend across the face and he has immediately returned the slap, knocking her off her feet.

I don't condone interpersonal violence, of course, but I have to say I love a bit of gender equality.

Beaches was on TV today and only just realised Amy from Big Bang Theory plays the young C.C. Not a show I watch but I like her character.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 22nd March 2020, 4:10 PM

I'm watching a three-part drama serial, "Penance" on Channel 5.

The ever-lovely Julie Graham has just slapped her daughter's boyfriend across the face and he has immediately returned the slap, knocking her off her feet.

I don't condone interpersonal violence, of course, but I have to say I love a bit of gender equality.

In the middle of Part 2, Yes - Julie Graham is wonderful. I remember firstly in At Home with the Braithwaites.

And of course Wanda Ventham in it too.

Piers Morgan ranting on Good Morning Britain, He's loving the pandemic. It's really getting his outrage juice flowing.

How could anyone want to see his smug, sour faced mug so early in the morning is beyond me. I can't stand the way he pretends he's being the voice for the little people when in fact he's as more two faced and brown nosing than most celebrities. He uses the show to rant and rave at people and gets away with it. Who cares what his opinion is of people just read the news, do a few funny articles and let people enjoy their mornings instead of filling it with his bad vibes.

HIs latest twitter spat with Alan Sugar is cringe worthy.

I'm watching the Ready Steady Go documentary on BBC4. One of the girls in the crowd was Melanie Coe who inspired the Beatles' She's Leaving Home.

I watch true crime most of the time

On in the evening Danger UXB. Gripping drama with Anthony Andrews, an actor so naturally suave and posh you wonder wtf he's doing on a TV drama, as it couldn't possibly be for the money or the prestige. Nice solid drama with a good cast of faces from the 70s and 80s.