The Two Ronnies - I can't find this Yokels sketch

I'm trying to remember a sketch on the Two Ronnies with the 2 Yokels.

Ronnie C. tells the story of why he's wearing his boots a size too. He tells how everything in his life is bad, so Ronnie B. asks why he is wearing his boots too small?

The punchline from Ronnie C: when he takes his boots off is the only pleasure he has.

Does anyone know what this sketch (and where to find it please?

Many thanks.

The sketch you're looking for is in the "Tramps" series: the title is "Shoes".

If you can find "The Two Ronnies Sketchbook" online, on TV or on DVD, there are six programmes plus a Christmas special: this sketch is in the first programme.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Ronnie Corbett: Cor, dear. My arthritis is playing me up this morning.

Ronnie Barker: I didn't know you suffered with arthritis.

Ronnie Corbett: 'Course I do. What else can you do with it? Talking of which, what's the matter with your feet? I noticed you was walking funny.

Ronnie Barker: It's these shoes. They're flaming killing me.

Ronnie Corbett: Well, why do you wear 'em then?

Ronnie Barker: Listen - I've got no money, I can't afford tobacco or beer. I haven't got a television, I'm all alone in the world - no decent girl will look at me, and even if she did, I couldn't afford to take her out. And after long day's tramping in the heat or the pouring rain, I think of all my troubles and I feel suicidal. Then I take off these damn shoes - and oh boy! That's the only pleasure I ever get.

My favorite Two Ronnies sketch is the one that involves the humorous use of wordplay.