Newsjack 2020 Page 12

I managed a full set of one liners of varying quality. Didn't get any sketches submitted, had a couple of ideas but couldn't get them into anything like satisfactory shape.

Found it tough going this week. Managed three breaking news, and two GWBW. I've put a lot of hope in Flavor Flav, as he appears in each category. One of my gwbw's is probably far too political for broadcast, though

When do you find out? Do they email you whether it's a rejection or not or is it a case of having to listen to the show?

Quote: ell @ 4th March 2020, 8:31 PM

When do you find out? Do they email you whether it's a rejection or not or is it a case of having to listen to the show?

If your material is used and edited out or used and in the final show you'll get an email about 7pm on the day of broadcast.

Emails sent, apparently!

Yep, a nearly email for me.

I'm in. First time I've managed two in a series.

Didn't have time for sketches this week so it's going to be a "joke" of some sort.

Quote: Dantrobus @ 5th March 2020, 5:45 PM

Yep, a nearly email for me.

Nice. Well done.

And a nearly email for me too. That continues my streak of getting something in the script every series since 18* (I think).

I'm hoping it was for a sketch I was particularly proud of and I'll post it in the rejects thread

Quote: Thosisd @ 5th March 2020, 5:48 PM

I'm in. First time I've managed two in a series.

Very well done!

*Actually it's 19

Well done for getting the e-mails, great going. My in-box is empty

Well done email recipients! Nowt for me this week.

Nowt for me either. Well done those who got the good or the nearly.

Another barron week for me.

Well done folks who got something. Nothing for me.

Well done all. Didn't send in this week.

Nothing for me again, but looking forward to the rejects already :)