Newsjack 2020 Page 11

As chuffed as a very chuffed thing to get another sketch on. Mine was the Trump Film 2020 one.

Sorry TrashBat I've just read through the posts properly and realised I missed you out in the congrats dept. Well down, great going.

Cheers Gap! Cheers Wishus!! Cheers all!!!

Mine was the urinating alcohol gag.

Nice one Trashbat!

Well done TrashBat. Was your violin one on Chris? Nice Trump sketch btw.

No, I didn't send my 'fiddly' operation gag to NJ but I did notice they used an almost identical one!

Thanks re. the sketch!

Quote: Auditchris @ 28th February 2020, 7:23 AM

As chuffed as a very chuffed thing to get another sketch on. Mine was the Trump Film 2020 one.

well done, that was the best on the show.

Quote: TheKingLobotomy @ 28th February 2020, 7:49 PM

well done, that was the best on the show.

Cheers!

Quote: Auditchris @ 28th February 2020, 7:28 PM

No, I didn't send my 'fiddly' operation gag to NJ but I did notice they used an almost identical one!

Thanks re. the sketch!

Thanks for not sending it as I think the one they used was mine!

I did a sketch on it as well which I was hopeful for but didn't make it. Will probably put on the reject thread.

Hello Monday people. Wow, I think I may have been a minute late with my sketch.
Totally rushed intro and end. That said, happy with the overall thing. Crossing fingers!

Short of time again this week but came up with a couple of sketches this morning - good luck everyone who managed to do sketches this week! Now to find some BNs and GWBWs... does anyone else try to force their surplus BNs into GWBWs?

At the moment, I'm not even sure what my method is, Skram!

I've pretty much given up on 'wasting' decent material on GW/BW. They only use a handful of them, so I tend to put my efforts into BN, as the odds are better.

Just submitted a full compliment, with at least 3 seconds to spare!
Including two cock gags *snigger* and one arsehole joke.

Gotta be nailed on.

I really thought I'd do better this week, but it turns out, I can't concentrate while my neighbour is playing awful music. I'm normally very tolerant. I have submitted 3 breaking news, 2 GWBWs, which may as well just be a 2 and a 1. Gah!

None this week. Too much family stuff going on sadly.