Newsjack 2020 Page 7

well done Eggnog, i hope your sketch makes the captain's table (...don't know what that really means, i was just trying to find another way of saying good luck and fingers crossed...if your sketch was about Capt Birds Eye that would be exceedingly coincidental...but now I've turned into Mr Kipling??)

Welcome Eggnog!

Just submitted my oneliners in time. First few came fairly easily and had time to tinker with them. Good week bad weeks have been torturous in a gloomy week. I didn't not want to submit a full quota if I could help it though.

Yes, a warm welcome Eggnog

I have to say if I was to rank drinks this would be somewhere near the bottom, but good luck anyway

Is anyone going to the recording today?

It's over 65s ;)

I forgot all about submitting something on the badger / Superdrug story highlighted by a forumite last week, but in the interests of reciprocation thought I'd share a headline in today's Times likely to inspire a few ideas for next week......
'Zuckerberg had staff blow-dry his armpits before going on stage'
Not exactly 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' but has to be one of the more bizarre newspaper headlines I've seen

Thanks Kenny. I have been away this week but will give Newsjack a go next week. Well done anyone who got something on the show or something recorded.

Anyone?

I got the maybe email. Could have done with the twenty quid but I'm pleased to have made two recordings in a row.

Not me, Thosisd.

But flipping well done to you.

Not a sausage.
Thought a couple of my efforts were on point this week. But, alas.

Well done on the 'nearly' email.

nearly

Well done Danno and Thosisd

Nothing here. Thanks for the friendly welcome

Eggnog - come and join us later on the rejects forum. The drinks will flow ( no eggnog for me, thanks )

nowt for me