Panellists who annoy you Page 15

Jo Brand's cool, but I prefer her stand-upping than smugly churning out pre-pared gags on panel shows.

Quote: paulted @ 13th February 2020, 6:58 PM

Please explain to me the appeal of Jo Brand and Sandi Toksvig.

That's pretty much the definition of a trick question.

I only watch" Would I Lie to You".
They are all annoying on that except for Bob and Lee.

Jo 'I hate men' Brand is as funny a dose of gonorrhoea

Krishnan Guru-Murthy because he never says anything remotely funny and is always steering the conversation to "a very funny time during an interview I did with...."

zzzzzz

Vladimir Putin. He thinks he's funny but he's not. He interrupts the other panellists but you can't hear what he's saying because they can't mike him up properly because he never wears a bloody shirt! Twat.

Yeah, because what the world needs now more than anything is weak, woke, liberal leaders like Biden in power! ????

Tom Allen irks, he always does the same jokes.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 7th December 2020, 8:45 AM

Tom Allen irks, he always does the same jokes.

Laughing out loud When I saw the thread heading, I thought "Yes, that bloody Tom Allen". Don't know about the jokes as I usually turn him off when he comes on as I can't stand his smug and leering presentation.

For me it's got to be the ones that aren't comedians. Mainly the reality TV show ones, because they are generally very gobby, but devoid of humour. They water down the overall humours content. For example Joey Essex.

Quote: Firkin @ 7th December 2020, 11:43 AM

......................For example Joey Essex.

That twat wants shooting.

Quote: Firkin @ 7th December 2020, 11:43 AM

For me it's got to be the ones that aren't comedians. Mainly the reality TV show ones, because they are generally very gobby, but devoid of humour. They water down the overall humours content. For example Joey Essex.

... and the chap with the white teeth.