Newsjack 2020 Page 4

As usual, it took me a minute too. Nice one TrashBat and Danno.

Glad the badger survived. That's not a joke. I like badgers. Once it was checked over it was all sett.

Emails have just been sent out. I got a good one!

(For a one liner, I didn't muster any sketches)

Well done, Dantrobus. For the first time EVER and I mean EVER, I have had an email from Newsjack on a Thursday and it says I have got something on the show

Well done Dan and BTF!

Looks like another dry one for me then.

Well done to anyone else who gets the email.

Thanks Stobbart42. First time for me.

Congrats BTF! That's brilliant!

And commiserations Stobbart42. Better luck next week.

Congrats to those who are in. An extra big well done for landing your first credit BTF!

I'm in too.

I was told by an audience member that what sounded like one of my sketches was recorded so I'm hoping it's that, but we'll see! If it is my sketch...it's about a financial planning date so please don't destroy it too much!

Great to see so many good emails, well done everyone!
(Nothing for me this time)

Quote: Thosisd @ 13th February 2020, 5:56 PM

Congrats to those who are in. An extra big well done for landing your first credit BTF!

I'm in too.

I was told by an audience member that what sounded like one of my sketches was recorded so I'm hoping it's that, but we'll see! If it is my sketch...it's about a financial planning date so please don't destroy it too much!

Thanks Chris. Certainly won't destroy it.

Well done everyone who got either email! :)

Well done everyone who got on. Is there a rejects thread up and running for this series?

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 13th February 2020, 6:12 PM

Well done everyone who got on. Is there a rejects thread up and running for this series?

Not yet I don't think. Yes well done for all who got an email and all who submitted.

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 13th February 2020, 6:12 PM

I've just put mine on Twitter under #NewsjackRejects.

Just set up rejects.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/35458/

well played you lot...particularly @BTF, that credit was long overdue!!