Home Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ 20th March 2019, 6:16 PM

It's on Channel 4, Dave.

That's a potentially confusing answer.

Still, not nearly as confusing as "It was on Yesterday, Dave, Channel 4, Really! (Kiss)" :D

Quote: Aaron @ 20th March 2019, 6:27 PM

It's just one click, then all the info you could need is in the header of the page. :)

Ah - you've fixed it!

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th March 2019, 6:36 PM

That's a potentially confusing answer.

Still, not nearly as confusing as "It was on Yesterday, Dave, Channel 4, Really! (Kiss)" :D

:)

I was going to say how much I have liked this slow and underplayed sitcom so far but tonight Rufus went and did the full monty and Raj dressed as a golly wog. Still a great series, I hope it really offends the PC brigade at some point but without getting bloody axed.

I'm enjoying this a lot. Clever without being patronising; making real points about society without being heavy-handed or mawkish; questioning without heavily pushing a specific agenda; and being bloody funny.

Sad to read on this very forum that there won't be a third series of this as I've just started watching it and enjoying it a great deal. Funny, with something to say. I'd only previously knew Rufus Jones from Hunderby, but he's clearly both a very talented actor and writer.

Based on Home I'd go as far as saying a better writer than a great number who're currently professional writers. I can't think of any other production that's had such a message and tackled such issues, but done so without preaching OR being cloying.