I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,144

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 3rd February 2020, 11:42 AM

Oh f**k. It worked in the pub last night.

I think the mistake you made is believing that we are still in the year 2002 as opposed to 2020.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd February 2020, 12:46 PM

I think the mistake you made is believing that we are still in the year 2002 as opposed to 2020.

It was 02022020

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd February 2020, 10:29 AM

There's a bit of a disconnect when the courts say a guy is OK to be released and the police say, fine, but we're going to follow him wherever he goes with a couple of armed coppers, if that's alright with everybody.

What is the point in giving a sentence and the culprit serves half of it? Make them serve it for good behaviour and if they don't then extend it.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th February 2020, 9:24 PM

It was 02022020

What is the point in giving a sentence and the culprit serves half of it? Make them serve it for good behaviour and if they don't then extend it.

Amazingly, I think I agree with you for once.

God help America in the grip of the orange-faced thug and his corrupt Republican co-hort. Sadly we may be going the same way with yobby rich boy Johnson.

Have just nearly spewed on the carpet after hearing orange-face giving his hypocritical speech. God knows how his Republican pals sleep at night. No morality.

They want to keep their jobs,it's as simple as that.
Nancy cocked up too,he knows he rattled her.With types like him you just ignore them.

American politics is just so nasty and vicious and small-minded now, and nobody comes out of it looking good. It's like the United States of Bile.

What's just happened to the Labour party is happening to the Democrats. They will now be seen as incompetent and too left wing to run the country. Their personal vendetta for St Hilary being bullied out of the job has just landed Trump another four years, probably. They're looking more like a rabble of angry lefties and PC fanatics, like our Labour party, a protest group, not a government.

Alfred come on mate your side won don't you think its time you started telling us what we're getting instead of just saying things that make the front of your trousers feel all funny?

They don't do irony in the USA apparently.

"The President who withheld vital military aid to a foreign ally in an effort to have a domestic political rival investigated, blames his accusers for putting "themselves far ahead of our great country"."

Quote: john tregorran @ 7th February 2020, 1:46 AM

They don't do irony in the USA apparently.

"The President who withheld vital military aid to a foreign ally in an effort to have a domestic political rival investigated, blames his accusers for putting "themselves far ahead of our great country"."

Part of me does admire what a shameless hypocrite he is. He's taken being a conscience-free slime-ball up to 11. At his press conference he was railing against Joe Biden's son as getting money for doing nothing and trading on his name, and that essentially describes ALL of the Trump children.

Quote: chipolata @ 6th February 2020, 6:40 AM

American politics is just so nasty and vicious and small-minded now, and nobody comes out of it looking good. It's like the United States of Bile.

Without a viable opposition we could go the same way.

True.

The bloodletting has begun!
Trump won't have to use toilet paper for a while.

Quote: BTF @ 8th February 2020, 9:10 AM

True. Nancy's ripped some up for him.

:D