I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,142

Quote: billwill @ 26th January 2020, 1:32 PM

If there is an interstellar organization out there, they will already have 'bombed the crap" out of each other or they will have evolved powerful policing techniques.

So it is far more likely that 'they' would "bomb the crap" out of Earth (Terra) or put us in 'quarantine', in fact perhaps they already did that 'quarantine' back in Ancient Egypt eras.

Perhaps they are not like us and friendly.

It's fitting that Space Force is being pushed by the American President most like Captain Zapp Brannigan.

What if the Martian's haven't got oil? It will all be for nothing.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 26th January 2020, 6:58 PM

I can't believe they are still pretending there will be a car industry after Brexit. It's not as if anything can be done to stop it now.

I know I'm being malicious but I hope every bloody Brexiteer suffers for what they've done to this country. Unfortunately the innocent will also suffer.

The Brexiteers would probably have died of old age in a few years anyway.

Quote: john tregorran @ 26th January 2020, 11:50 PM

The Brexiteers would probably have died of old age in a few years anyway.

That indeed says it all. They selfishly put their Little Englander sentiments before the needs of future generations. Truly, I curse them.

No wonder this place is deserted when Sunday posts are about curses. Not much comedy in that.

Quote: Briosaid @ 26th January 2020, 10:07 PM

I know I'm being malicious but I hope every bloody Brexiteer suffers for what they've done to this country. Unfortunately the innocent will also suffer.

Then maybe all bitter and twisted Remainers should be stopped from benefiting from our emancipation? If their wages go up because the huge surfeit in unskilled labour is reduced then they should return that windfall. If the NHS waiting lists go down they should be put at the back behind Brexiteers who made it happen. If they suddenly find a council home because immigrants are no longer taking as many then they should be refused it. :S
Or maybe just stop the hysterical blame game nonsense and work together to make Brexit a success for all Brits, rather than continue to enforce unnecessary divisions because they didn't get their way. :) EnglandScotlandWales :)

Bye everyone

Yeah, bye Neil.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 26th January 2020, 6:58 PM

I can't believe they are still pretending there will be a car industry after Brexit. It's not as if anything can be done to stop it now.

Well unless we all get on bicycles or go back to horse and carts I can't imagine we won't have a car industry.

Imported cars, Kipper?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th January 2020, 1:09 AM

Or maybe just stop the hysterical blame game nonsense and work together to make Brexit a success for all Brits.

You need a crash course in what it actually means to be British, Kipper. Cynicism and negativity is the British way. We're not a happy clappy nation that unites and gets behind something. We stand on the sidelines being sarcastic and negative and expecting the worse. To expect Brexit to succeed is actually anti-British and goes against everything it means to be a Brit. So you know what to do with your un-British positivity!

I just read, 'Good news guys: Bianca Guaccero is single again! And now she's off TV, she wants a man! Yes, Bianca says her ideal features are etcccczzzzzzzzzzz...' This one always cracks me up. Like there's hope now, is there? The average bod's chances of Bianca bedding and wedding just escalated, did they? Keep your phone on and personal diary open.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th January 2020, 1:09 AM

Then maybe all bitter and twisted Remainers should be stopped from benefiting from our emancipation? If their wages go up because the huge surfeit in unskilled labour is reduced then they should return that windfall. If the NHS waiting lists go down they should be put at the back behind Brexiteers who made it happen. If they suddenly find a council home because immigrants are no longer taking as many then they should be refused it. :S
Or maybe just stop the hysterical blame game nonsense and work together to make Brexit a success for all Brits, rather than continue to enforce unnecessary divisions because they didn't get their way. :) EnglandScotlandWales :)

Christ, Alfred. Do you actually believe all that shite? You are a Daily Mail reader and I claim my £5.
God help you. I'm pleased to say I've never met anybody so thick.

And, by the way, could you remove the Scottish flag from your crap post? We voted massively to remain, having been promised the only way to remain in the EU was to vote No to independence. Lying Westminster bastards or what?

Wow

Angry lady...

Very angry lady!