The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 701

Jeez-o. Imagine being called Hackingbittom. The mind boggles.

Can't help thinking it's all going to end in tears at White Hart Lane...

Tears of Joy?

R.I.P. Ron Saunders

... and Jim Smith. :D

Amazing game in Germany.

Augsberg home to Borussia Dortmund taking a 3-0 lead just after half-time. Dortmund bring on new signing substitute Erling Haland who scores a hat-trick in 20 minutes and as well as Sancho scoring turn the game around to win 5-3. Manchester United of course nearly signed Haland before he joined Dortmund.

Having re-visited this thread to read Chappers' latest post, I notice, to my horror, that I inadvertently adorned the news of Jim Smith's death with a smiley face. This was of course meant to be the opposite of a smiley face, which just happens to be next door to it in the list. It goes to show I should not mess about with things that are beyond my understanding. My profuse apologies to Jim Smith and his fans.

The Celtic captain and the mascot before the game?

No - the 6'5" Celtic centre-back, Christopher Julien, and his 16 year old, 5'2" teammate, Karamoko Dembele.

16 !That's young.After Googling I've discovered the youngest professional footballer was Mauricio Baldivieso from Bolivia at the ripe old age of 12!

Watching Ed Woodward sat in the stands at the Etihad and thinking to myself that its probably the only place in Manchester that he feels safe in,

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 29th January 2020, 8:46 PM

Watching Ed Woodward sat in the stands at the Etihad and thinking to myself that its probably the only place in Manchester that he feels safe in,

Well at least he's making money for the Glaziers.

You smashed it with that one.

R.I.P. Harry Gregg, Munich survivor & rescuer of other survivors. Aged 87.

According to the BBC website
"Brighton have committed to playing all matchday staff until the end of the season but Barber says he cannot rule out having to make cuts."
I don't give them much chance of staying up then.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st April 2020, 2:13 PM

According to the BBC website
"Brighton have committed to playing all matchday staff until the end of the season but Barber says he cannot rule out having to make cuts."
I don't give them much chance of staying up then.

I wish my Barber was available for making cuts.