Megxit Page 2

Quote: Chappers @ 17th January 2020, 10:04 PM

OK fair enough they want to get out of the limelight but they should repay everything and pay their own way in life. Don't you agree Briosaid?

As I think I've said before, I don't blame them for wanting shot of that effing weird family. Good luck to them as long as we don't have to pay

All I'll say on it is Megxit was a lot flipping quicker than Brexit was, still is! Pirate

Good luck to them. I don't blame them for wanting to get away from the creepiest family in history, and a press that pretty much exists to snipe and sneer. Plus I quite like that Meghan triggers almost as much apoplectic fury in the gammon-faced brigade as Greta Thurnberg. She must be doing something right!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 18th January 2020, 8:28 AM

All I'll say on it is Megxit was a lot flipping quicker than Brexit was, still is! Pirate

(Although Megxit will cost the British economy far less than Brexit)

[quote name="chipolata" post="1216180" date="18th January 2020, 10:36 AM"

(Although Megxit will cost the British economy far less than Brexit)[/quote]

You'll be pleasantly surprised.

If it's this easy to strip royals of their HRHs and take their money off them, why are we still paying for Prince Vaguely Rapey and the Racist Duke of Crashing Into Cars With Babies In?

"why are we still paying for"

What's it like Chip, living in a Crown Estate home, are they good landlords or bad ones?