Lukulele - A Comedy Superhero Webseries

Hi BCG community!

I have been reading these forums for many years but this is the first time I'm posting some of my own work! I've just started releasing my first webseries and I would love to know what you think!

I wrote the series which is the first of three intertwining comedy superhero series that I've created with two friends (the second is an animated series and the third an entirely different live action - I'm happy to give more info on these if anyone's interested!)

We have just started releasing, there are two episodes out with more to come every week. I would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to watch the first two episodes and give me their feedback. I'd love to know your thoughts!

To add context the official tag line for the series is:

'An entitled YouTuber's ukulele tutorials are put on hold after a shocking incident is captured on a live stream. He must learn to adapt his life and his content before a vast digital audience with the help of his faithful cousin Simon. But internet trolls are the least of his worries...'

If you do lend me your attention for these episodes I will be eternally grateful and summon the mightiest of thank you's.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNmQthIkAM8&list=PLjpfDZ7G069y-2CCJFSyqFjNU9m9PgvHU&index=2

Thank you (this is just a regular thank you)