What are you watching on TV? Page 2,179

A Hard Day's Night on BBC4.

I thought Wilfrid Brambell was very clean...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd January 2020, 7:17 PM

A Hard Day's Night on BBC4.

I thought Wilfrid Brambell was very clean...

He was. A very clean old man.

Some fantastic songs.

Some humour too.The ad agency scene and Victor Spinetti always gives good value.

Did you notice the seat number Pauls grandad escaped from? Number 9.

Number nine,number nine.........oh no that's stuck in my head now :(

Lady Godiva Rides Again on TPTV. One of the girls in the beauty pageant is Ruth Ellis, who, four years later at the age of 28, became the last woman to be hanged in the UK.

The Man in the High Castle
S04 pre DL-ed, 9/10 eps done,

so far so... excellent.

Just finished watching season one of Succession. A fantastic and very funny evisceration of the powerful people who run and ruin the world.

I watched only s01e01 of Succession some time ago, I had to be more patient.

Finished:
Messiah s01, Netflix,
it's very immersive, don't read anything about it beforehand, surprises could be spoiled. My rating: 9/10.

Can you imagine a title like that now? Very interesting documentary though.

Just watched something on the news about protests in Virginia about changes to gun laws. The gun-supporting morons who were interviewed were unbelievable in their selfish inhumanity.

Quote: Briosaid @ 20th January 2020, 10:28 PM

The gun-supporting morons who were interviewed were unbelievable in their selfish inhumanity.

Out of curiosity, what constitutes "selfish inhumanity"?

Watching a new series of Father Brown on catchup. Well it is on at a stupid time - 2.15 in the afternoon. Quite light stories with the magnificent Emer Kenny.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd January 2020, 7:33 PM

Watching a new series of Father Brown on catchup. Well it is on at a stupid time - 2.15 in the afternoon. Quite light stories with the magnificent Emer Kenny.

The new series finished last Friday and they're now showing last year's again. I expect it will be time for a new series of Shakespeare & Hathaway after that.

I've just finished watching Pointless Celebrities and there now appears to be a game show on that involves people with buckets over their heads.