I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,137

What woman apart from Auld Lizzie, f**ks off on holiday (is she ever on anything else BUT holiday) when her man us carted off to hospital. And they try to tell us they have such a strong marriage ( after his many dalliances. in the 60s). After 46 years, the last thing I'd do would be to f**k off if Mr. B was carted off to hospital.

I don't know, after 46 years you are going to be getting pretty sick of someone and secretly hankering after their death.

Quote: chipolata @ 21st December 2019, 10:38 PM

I don't know, after 46 years you are going to be getting pretty sick of someone and secretly hankering after their death.

Noool! Absolutely not.

What is this crap with Auld Lizzie, Charlie Boy and subsequent sprogs allegedly making Christmas pudding? What material to make you spew! They wouldn't know the raw material if it leapt up and smacked them in the gob. Do they take us for gullible morons? Yes, obviously. Vive la revolution!

They wouldn't even know the Fortnum's phone number..

Quote: john tregorran @ 21st December 2019, 11:33 PM

They wouldn't even know the Fortnum's phone number..

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Trump doesn't understand wind.

Which is a bit odd because that's one of the two things he made of.

Quote: john tregorran @ 24th December 2019, 2:46 AM

Trump doesn't understand wind.

Which is a bit odd because that's one of the two things he made of.

:D

Prince Charles has been awarded the title "Britain's Hardest-Working Royal" for 2019.

Isn't that a bit like being Britain's fattest skeleton?

Quote: Rood Eye @ 30th December 2019, 2:04 PM

Prince Charles has been awarded the title "Britain's Hardest-Working Royal" for 2019.

Isn't that a bit like being Britain's fattest skeleton?

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud So far that's the best laugh of the day.

Whenever I see him he's smiling which is more than you can say for the rest of the po-faced scroungers.

They are all nuts down here.Bush fires still raging everywhere,hundreds of homes gone,lives lost and they are still going on with their NewYears Eve firework displays.It's all about money of course.

It sounds utterly horrific. As for the fireworks, that seems unbelievably insensitive.

Quote: john tregorran @ 30th December 2019, 5:31 PM

Whenever I see him he's smiling which is more than you can say for the rest of the po-faced scroungers.

It's an inane grin, and from the red face, he's probably permanently pissed.

That's true.:)
We are really pissed off about the fireworks.As you say mindboggingly insensitive.

Would I say yes to a mixed gender (modern euphemism - natch - and not one that is especially helpful to the trans communities) civil partnership? Only with a small number of provisos. My partner (sic) and I would both need to be hard as nails financial lawyers with no real interest in long term commitments other than to our respective wallets. I would require Jolyon Maugham in the field where the "ceremony" was held beating a fox to death in the glare of the television cameras and Lady Hale polishing her spider brooches as striking school kids sang a secular "hymn" to mung beans.

Quote: Briosaid @ 30th December 2019, 10:12 PM

It's an inane grin, and from the red face, he's probably permanently pissed.

What a lovely way to be.