Core Of Monkos - Dead & Breakfast

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I'm one of the founders of a comedy group called "Core Of Monkos". We're a group of friends who have been messing around making sketches and short films for over 20 years. We've recently started to bring our production value up and see if we can find a bigger audience for our material. This short film is called "Dead & Breakfast". We made it for a competition on Punkanary (aka The Comedy Crowd) with the brief 'NightmareBnB' (bad b&b experiences) and it won!! The entries were judged by BAFTA award winner Steve Stamp (People Just Do Nothing). Steve said "This was well plotted and nicely directed. Some great lines in there too". Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/9hTBAEv5VS8

It would be great to hear what you think!

Cheers,

Jon www.coreofmonkos.com

I enjoyed that, particularly the stroking of the stapler guns.

Hiya, I really enjoyed it too. Great story with an ending I didn't expect. Lots of funnies in too especially when he dived onto the bed.
Brilliant filming, really professional, well done everyone. I loved the Job Milkers Ltd too so funny. I'll take a peek at the others too.

Yep, that's pretty good stuff. I especially like the improvised song on the piano about how he's going to sleep in a bed in a room with a carpet.