Absent friends Page 178

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th December 2019, 7:27 PM

A git maybe*, but not a troll.

*only joking, pal. Come back!

Maybe we should start a 'Come back Herc' campaign by shouting it all the time. COME BACK HERC! COME BACK HERC! COME BACK HERC!

"I do miss him a lot. It's hard to throw a brick from here. "(PG Wodehouse)

He's still a member and posted less than a week ago albeit not a very happy one. Not sure that qualifies as absent.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 30th November 2019, 8:39 AM

I suspect this post, addressed to him on 19 November, might be responsible for his current absence:

Did you see the thread
It was supposed to be about I'm a celebrity and it just seemed to be Herc slagging someone off in every post
And it seems like every time I go on The BCG it's the same

I didn't call him a Troll I just said his trolling was tiresome, and that's just my opinion so I do apologise if I've caused any upset to anyone

"Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community."

I don't know the post but if Herc slagged off someone on I'm a Celebrity then I don't see what the problem is. All those celebs deserve to be slagged off. The programme is a pile of crap.

COME BACK, HERC. WE MISS YOU.

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th December 2019, 10:17 PM

COME BACK, HERC. WE MISS YOU.

This.

Stephen Goodlad, he's probably off at the Otley auctions trying to buy Big Daddy's Union Jack leotard so that he can swim the channel in it and give the French an ear bashing.
And he's a true Yorkshire-man so he'll enter the water at Whitby as there's no sense in wasting brass by driving down to anywhere poncy like Dover.

Yes, He's a bit absent lately.

Perhaps they are both having youthful misadventures in West Yorkshire.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 16th December 2019, 11:45 PM

Stephen Goodlad, he's probably off at the Otley auctions trying to buy Big Daddy's Union Jack leotard so that he can swim the channel in it and give the French an ear bashing.
And he's a true Yorkshire-man so he'll enter the water at Whitby as there's no sense in wasting brass by driving down to anywhere poncy like Dover.

Speak softly, * he hasn't been on here for a couple of weeks. So..............

Thank you to those who were concerned about my lack of appearance, and maybe I'm back now (with my TPTV film review, which will hopefully please John T at least), BUT I doubt you will ever see Stephen Goodlad on here again, *well not until Rood Eye f**ks off once and for all, and that is the one and only reason I went off for the last eight months or so to cool off as I too cannot stand the plagiarising Sun reading pariah with his pseudo-media-intellect drawn from posters like me or Stephen or Google or Wiki and then passing it off as his own, not to mention the insulting "did you see what I did there", like we're all thick and finishing off his "comedic pieces", which are effin' hilarious (NOT!) with a Laughing out loud emoji.

But wait even more!!............ Don't say it too loudly, but as the **** hasn't been on here for a while now - I'll email Stephen IF it becomes the norm. We live in hope............

The sharp eyed of you may have noticed that I have lost my "Supporter" tag and this is because of him - I will happily financially support Mark and Aaron once again when I am sure ****face is no longer on this forum.

So, hope to carry on and in the meantime, will treat the (expletive of your choice) as persona non grata should he reappear.

Herc good to see you back. For a while I thought you'd misunderstood the government's rules on self isolation.

Self-isolation is like prison. But the sex isn't as good.

Quote: Firkin @ 17th June 2020, 3:23 PM

Herc good to see you back. For a while I thought you'd misunderstood the government's rules on self isolation.

Thank you Firkin..............how long I stay depends on one perso...thing.

Who who???

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 17th June 2020, 3:27 PM

Self-isolation is like prison.

Poo-ing in a bucket is fun