What are you NOT listening to now.

Give Me Shelter.

I can never bring myself to listen to that again after seeing Jagger dancing with Princess's and a man who burns burns £50 notes in beggars faces.
Its a bit like watching Woody Guthrie playing to the KKK.

To this massively overrated Ed Sheeran.

Paul Weller. Nobody with that haircut should be allowed to make music.

Anything released after about 1995

All the music I could ever need was recorded before then

I've got enough now

Plus 99% of stuff after that by pure coincidence happens to be total shite

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th December 2019, 2:42 PM

I don't underrate him

I don't rate him

He is a complete and utter irrelevance

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th December 2019, 2:42 PM

Agreed.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 15th December 2019, 11:53 AM

Give Me Shelter.

after seeing Jagger dancing with Princess's and a man who burns burns £50 notes in beggars faces.

So what proof have you (or indeed has anybody) got that the latter actually happened?

(Brave choice of placement for your apostrophe by the way.)

Billy it's not mine it was on here when I got here, I just put it in the wrong place. As for Jagger's attendance I am just going by the Sunday Times and the Daily Mail and they never lie.

So no proof whatsoever then. Just reports that someone with an agenda has made an unsubstantiated allegation.

Collins,Clapton,Berry,Queen have all been a bit iffy at times ,it's hard to avoid their music though.

Pray when did you start letting that get in the way?
You have spent donkeys years spouting from the Daily Mail and now you don't believe it because you don't like what it's saying?
Bitter I can handle ,but when its coupled with boring I take a step back. I fear you have become so blinkered and limited
that the Tweenies would go over your head.,

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 15th December 2019, 7:29 PM

You have spent donkeys years spouting from the Daily Mail and now you don't believe it because you don't like what it's saying?
Bitter I can handle ,but when its coupled with boring I take a step back. I fear you have become so blinkered and limited
that the Tweenies would go over your head.,

I have never quoted from the Daily Mail; I very rarely read the Daily Mail and certainly not in preference to any other paper. My newspaper of choice is the Racing Post. If I do quote from any source I say that is what I am doing and do not present it as fact unless I, myself, can substantiate it.

Billy let's just agree to disagree I shouldn't have started it and I don't need to neg out so you're welcome to your opinion mate and I'll hold my own counsel on mine,

I am most certainly saying that there is no photograph of Boris Johnson burning a £50 note in front of a beggar, I think a bit more may have been made of it during the election campaign if there had been. Unless, of course, you have evidence (which is what I asked for in the first place), in which case share it with us.

That's not to say he didn't of course. But I don't know any more than you do and we'll probably never know. So let's not present it as fact.

(Edit: this reply was posted in response to your previous post before you amended it)

I am most certainly not listening to voices in my head telling me to go and blow up the BBC - even though those voices do make quite a lot of sense when one thinks about the BBC's compulsory licence fee of £154.50 and an output that includes such a huge amount of complete and utter bollocks.

PS. It might well be a criminal offence to post a message expressing one's intention to blow up the BBC but I'm pretty sure it's not a criminal offence to post a message denying the existence of any such intention.

I might need to go in to hiding by saying this but I cannot stand The Beatles. Random lyrics about Walruses and submarines really f**ks me off. I have nothing against the members of the band and there are a few songs I do like but most of them sound like songs created for Playschool.