General Election 2019 Page 13

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th December 2019, 8:38 PM

Where the hell is DIANE ABBOTT!?

She was seen out and about today wearing odd shoes - both of them apparently left feet.

Contrary to my usual policy and all kidding aside, I'm quite worried about Diane.

I've vowed to run naked into the street if Boris loses his seat. MR. B has to film it. He's a bit horrified BUT I'LL DO IT. Will be a pleasure. And I'll shout/roar and wake the neighbours ( some of whom are standing by with canerasl)

Dianne Abbott - what a f**kwit. The second worst politician ever, after Corbyn.

Bloody Anne witchicombe! Actualky that's an insult to witches. She's just an ignorant self-obsessed turd.

Quote: Will Cam @ 12th December 2019, 8:45 PM

Dianne Abbott - what a f**kwit. The second worst politician ever, after Corbyn.

And yet there's literally a clue in Godwin's Law.

Exit poll in and what have we learnt

Corbyn has actually done worse than Michael Foot

Now that is shit!

Thanks Jez I hope you've had fun pal

And I'm sure a guy I know who couldn't get any help from the NHS for his mental health issues cos it's so FUCKED under these Tory c**ts ,and so tried to kill himself instead, hopes you had fun wasting everyone's time too!

Wanker

The exit poll predicts 368 Conservative seats!

It also predicts 191 Labour seats, and that's a worse result than Michael Foot achieved!

Surely those predictions must be wildly inaccurate?

If they are accurate, it looks as if Britain isn't far away from conferring supreme power upon Boris via some sort of enabling act to make him the de facto head of state.

PS. Do you see what I did there, Paul? Laughing out loud

Bastarding Jeremy who was no use as an opposition leader. Bastarding lying corrupt shite Boris, for whom I don't have enough swear words for a cold hearted callous arsehole with no care for the poor. I'll help man the barricades for another Scottish referendum. Who'd want to belong to this shite organisation called Britain?

Millions of people in Scotland will almost certainly be spending Hogmanay on the shores of Loch Ness if the SNP end up with anything like the 55 seats predicted by the exit poll.

Ex-leader of the Scottish Conservative Party, Ruth Davidson, recently promised that if the SNP got more than 50 seats, she'd swim naked in Loch Ness at Hogmanay.

If the exit poll is right, at least that'll do something to cheer us all up! Laughing out loud

I will sleep well tonight knowing that Comrade Corbyn is crawling back under his Soviet rock.

Corbyn - worst result since Michael Foot.
Abbott - worst foot since Michael Foot.

The Conservative party have taken Blyth Valley, a Northumberland constituency which had been Labour since 1950.

That must be one of the most astonishing results in British electoral history.

Well-informed turkeys voting for Christmas would have been less of a shock.

It looks as if the exit poll wasn't far out.

So what's the next step in trying to put the brakes on Brexit? Wheel in a scowling Greta Whatshername on a solar-powered ShameMobile?

Quote: Rood Eye @ 12th December 2019, 10:38 PM

Millions of people in Scotland will almost certainly be spending Hogmanay on the shores of Loch Ness if the SNP end up with anything like the 55 seats predicted by the exit poll.

Ex-leader of the Scottish Conservative Party, Ruth Davidson, recently promised that if the SNP got more than 50 seats, she'd swim naked in Loch Ness at Hogmanay.

If the exit poll is right, at least that'll do something to cheer us all up! Laughing out loud

No. I Doubt that would be a pretty sight.
Sick

I bought some London Pride to celebrate tonight's victory for the people of the UK. Cheers!

Quote: DaButt @ 12th December 2019, 11:56 PM

So what's the next step in trying to put the brakes on Brexit? Wheel in a scowling Greta Whatshername on a solar-powered ShameMobile?

Earlier in the week, Boris Johnson arrived in Darlington having flown there in a private jet from Doncaster - which is only one hour away by train.

I think Greta needs to have a serious word with him! Laughing out loud