General election parody song 2019

Father and Son sing about who they will be voting for in the up coming election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Srz49qBjs

Looking for feedback

Many thanks

It's a funny little video - visually amusing and the song is quite funny too.

Given the frequency with which "f**k" appears in the lyrics, and given that the song is substantially about two people putting each other down, I was surprised that the line "You always were the runt" wasn't followed by a line ending with the word I expected.

Similarly, the line "And if you can't see that" wasn't followed with a line ending with the word I expected.

The main thing, however, is that it's a decent video and it's going to entertain people.

The execution is great. I don't wish to sound like a miserable git but I am turned off by the profanity. Profanity has to be used sparingly for maximum effect and can be hard to use in comedy without it sounding like the swearing is the humour. In some scenarios like a Scorsese film or stand up routine profanity can be a vital ingredient for making a point but I think in general comedy it can be a hindrance. Some may think it's being used just because some people find swearing funny and it can limit the audience because some sites might put age restrictions on it. None of that might even matter but I would have liked it more without swearing. It would have felt like I'm watching The Muppets. It clearly took a lot of effort so I look forward to more vids and different themes.

Political comedy isn't really my thing, but that video is very well put together and the puppetry is fun. I think lots of people out there would enjoy this. Good work.